Household Helps TSV 01/05/2013

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

What is boring to one person is not to another!!! We are all different! :happy:

Me too. Poundland seem to have them all the time.

99p Store has some currently too.

In the past I had some 99p Store ones that were even better than usual.....tougher, lasted longer, got stuff cleaner quicker.....

No idea what the difference was, but I always look in case they get them back in stock.

I must remember to look in poundland,if they do the same job... then we are being robbed, I have had them from QVC...imo the only thing they do well is the inside of the tea/coffee cups.

They are abrasive, I cleaned some shiny plastic items and it took the shine right off.

I got mine from Tesco, how much do they cost in the 99P shop?

What I really mean is how many do you get for 99P, or £1 in Poundland?

I ordered 4 lots about 6 or 7 years ago, from a website that was closing down, for pennies. I reasoned that if my money disappeared and they didn't arrive I hadn't lost much. When they arrived there were 4 warehouse boxes full rather than 4 retail sets...I could have lagged the loft in them! Mr Akimbo was not best pleased as we don't have any spare space! Mind you when I suggested selling them at a car boot he didn't want to part with them! He loves them and every member of the family has a lifetime supply now!

I've used them to rub off the "best before" dates on tins so my kids won't refuse to eat them! :mysmilie_845: :giggle:

Jude xx

I bough a pack from Poundland, u get two large blocks for a £1 . There a gd way of trying them but imo they arent as gd as Qvc's, yes you pay slightly more from Q however they last twice as long, anyone with a halogen oven there a god send to get the glass bowl clean.

I looked in our poundshop for weeks and we have a 99p shop and they never had them so I bought some from JML on line they were 3 packs for £9.98 and free p&p I am pleased with them but maybe a bit expensive.

I've never tried them Autumn but wouldn't dismiss them.:mysmilie_504:

There surprisingly good mayb worth a check at ur local pound store and just try them before committing to ordering a large amount of them, Ive tried all sorts of kitchen cleaners including the good all Astonish and these were the only thing i found got my halogen oven looking like new again

Latest posts

Back