Household Helpers with Ecoegg TSV 29/08/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I`ve never used the Ecoegg but everytime they bring out a new or improved version then the online reviews seem to disappear and they start again. It seems to be a love it or hate it gizmo, lots of people saying it doesn`t leave your clothes clean and your clothes smell musty and then other people saying they love it. When the guest shows an ecoegg in a tube of water which he then shakes and it produces suds is a bit of a con because in your machine the egg would be bouncing around with the clothes and most machines don`t actually submerge your clothes in water.
I`m quite happy to use green washing alternatives but I prefer something like Ecos laundry liquid or Faith In Nature laundry liquid. They really do wash your clothes and no musty smell plus both are very economical.

I noticed that, it's either the best thing ever, or it just doesn't work! Decided to give it a go, hopefully I'll be one of the people who love it

hated it clothes still smelled sweaty and whites looked murkey. plus the beads fell out of the ball so a nusiance to boot. wont try it again

Latest posts

Back