Household Helpers TSV Thurs 29th Dec

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

:grin: Oh I can so tell that we (most of us) know each other only via an online forum - if you had ever seen my thrown together house/kitchen or the insult to a KitchenAid that is my cooking you would hoot at the very idea of my possessing any kind of domestic credentials. Think Wendy Craig's Ria in Butterflies and you're about there :giggle:

I think space bags so u can store all your christmas stuff back up in, or Cling to me hangers, so u can have another 120 hangers, for your clothing u bought for christmas, both quested bye adrienne i think

I would like to say that AD is indeed well on her way to domestic goddess status having sampled the coconut tarts she made in the said KAid when I was round the other day. Very yummy indeed !! Perhaps the TSV will be a cleaner for us to buy - I mean the human sort not a machine.....

steam mop? have to confess I love my shark steam mop, was doing a post Christmas clean up yesterday with mine and felt very proud of my gleaming floors. Tragic I know, but I actually quite enjoy using it and it has been my best ever purchase from Q. I put some music on and had a little dance round while I was mopping.

.... Perhaps the TSV will be a cleaner for us to buy - I mean the human sort not a machine.....

I'd only be interested in the human sort ....

Some of my Christmas gifts for Himself were labelled 'to MG from DG' - to Misery Guts from Domestic Goddess

It's a steam mop with accessories - so says Charlie on his blog 21/12/11. Nothing better to do with my time than look for what the TSV is!!

Oh joy ........ that's different! (Where's the sarcastic emoticon when you need it?)

I suppose at least we've been spared repetitive demonstrations of suffocating a huge teddy bear in a plastic bag, together with copious amounts of bedding added, or coloured T shirts dangling off 'grip to me' hangers.

As I've already got a steamer for the floor, one for clothes and hand held one, I think I'll have an early night. After all, there's only so much hot air I can let off 'chez moi.' :wink:

steam mop? have to confess I love my shark steam mop, was doing a post Christmas clean up yesterday with mine and felt very proud of my gleaming floors. Tragic I know, but I actually quite enjoy using it and it has been my best ever purchase from Q. I put some music on and had a little dance round while I was mopping.

You're not alone silversequin, I have the green H20 and I love blasting my kitchen with setting number four :giggle:

Best Steam Mop?

I know the shark is today's TSV but I really want a mop that'll do both floors and handheld. Q has the H5 and IW has quite a few but I don't know which is best - anyone got one and can recommend?
Thanks
A

I know the shark is today's TSV but I really want a mop that'll do both floors and handheld. Q has the H5 and IW has quite a few but I don't know which is best - anyone got one and can recommend?
Thanks
A

I have this one from QVC which is both a floor mop and handheld and I really like it: http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/view.2/app.detail/params.item.832294.cm_scid.KeywordSearch

I don't use mine as a handheld nearly as much as I do the upright floor mop, but when I do it's worth its weight in gold so today's TSV doesn't appeal, even if I did need two! HTH :hi:

Latest posts

Back