Household Helpers TSV 17/03/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Very quick and easy to register for the 5 year guarantee and free data bridges (says rrp £29.95).

I bought one at Costco on Monday and I'm very pleased with it so far. The suction is very good and will be ideal to use upstairs. The Sebo we have downstairs is very heavy to carry about.

I always assume it is the depot where all the Hermes drivers go to collect the parcels for their round- the equivalent of the sorting office. It is the 'out for delivery' that I like to see!

Well my 1st impression is.....

Love it!!

Tried it on carpet, laminate and vinyl type something or other and cleans very well.

Carpet looks groomed after, like I used a "real" hoover.

Gets along edges brilliantly, even up close to door gates that usually are impossible with Sebo or Bissell or Vax, regardless of tools I use.

Head is smaller than I thought but fits between dining chair legs and table brilliantly, very easy to move (despite severe arthritis in my hands).

It isnt low enough to fit under my radiator cover, but neither has anything else been and so far thats the only negative thing I have to say (only fair to confess I dont actually care HOW much dust gathers under the radiator really, out of sight, out of mind for me)!! :angel:

Glad to hear that people who have received their AirRam are pleased with it. It really is a great product.

Eight reviews on the QVC website so far...all 5 star.

This is the kind of deal QVC needs to offer more frequently. Great price (as in can't be bettered elsewhere), no P&P and four easy payments. They could do it on this occasion and need to demonstrate their supposed "buying power" more often in these tough times, especially in the face of competition not just from the high street but online retailers too. This TSV sold out really quickly and even two batches of Advanced Orders were gone by mid-afternoon. It just proves that if the deal is good enough customers will purchase.

I was so hoping to take receipt of mine today, but sadly due to the snow and treacherous conditions it may be a while yet.

Sad I know but I am busting to trial it

Sparkly....Its a real rat, my sons used to keep them and I got really like them .One of my favs was Ruby rat.They were very clean & easy to train.

It looks cute, like its holding onto the rails and posing for the photo :)
It is cute isn't it Barbs.

I had rats as well for a time. One day a friend popped in and said 'thanks for agreeing to take care of the rats whilst we're away' I thought they were joking as it was the first I'd heard of it. I was horrified when I realised it wasnt a joke. I got very attached to them in the 2 weeks we had them so when they needed a new home (domestic break down) I insisted that we took them. I sobbed my heart out when they died, one had a stroke and I hand fed him for days until he let go his hold on life... [gulp] ... I couldn't have more as they live such a short life and I couldn't face it all over again, but I look lovingly every time I'm in Pets at Home.

It is cute isn't it Barbs.

I had rats as well for a time. One day a friend popped in and said 'thanks for agreeing to take care of the rats whilst we're away' I thought they were joking as it was the first I'd heard of it. I was horrified when I realised it wasnt a joke. I got very attached to them in the 2 weeks we had them so when they needed a new home (domestic break down) I insisted that we took them. I sobbed my heart out when they died, one had a stroke and I hand fed him for days until he let go his hold on life... [gulp] ... I couldn't have more as they live such a short life and I couldn't face it all over again, but I look lovingly every time I'm in Pets at Home.

Was it painful...?! (sorry!). OH kept rats when he was a boy - my sister and I had mice, but I don't think I could be doing with either at my time of life...if the cat brings a mouse in I have an attack of the vapours and I don't know if you heard the saga of my DD putting her foot into her boot (left in the kitchen where it didn't oughtta be of course!) and finding a 99% dead mouse inside it - my God I think the whole street heard her shriek!

But I can empathise with your last bit - a few years ago our bun-bun had a stroke and we had her indoors the last night of her life and we were hand feeding and giving her water and DD and I shed so many tears it's a wonder the poor thing didn't have to swim...I said never again...:sad:

Mine has "arrived at hub", whatever that means, as it doesn't say where the hub is.
The hub is the big sorter shed from whence lorries leave for depots. Usually next message is arrived at depot, then loaded onto couriers van. Mine arrived today, I never knew there was so much dirt in the carpets. It is not brilliant on the stairs but everywhere else it is a star. I called the number in the leaflet and am expecting my free data bridge within 5 -7 days

The gtech air ram collects such as how much electricity you have used (even though it is battery opperated) and I think also how many calories you have used operating it. You plug the data bridge thingy into the gtech and download the data to the thingy. Then with some software loaded onto your computer you plugin the data bridge thingy and view the data. A bit gimmicky but I have ordered it as it is currently free.

Me and my arthritic knees and hands carried it upstairs easily yesterday and it was great on the upstairs carpets......I could really see where I had cleaned!!well, it has been a while, despite me having 2 "upstairs" vacs, both of which are too heavy for me to use easily :clapping:

Latest posts

Back