Household Helpers TSV 17/03/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I cannot get my head round the tiny dirt container.......I do one bedroom and the landing and my dyson animal is full, so as far as I can see it's a non starter. I've 2 german Shepherds and 2 cats plus daughter's cat who is staying for a while too.

..and how long does the battery last? How much to replace it? I was tempted but perhaps fortunately it sold out while I was watching the demo!
I read on one of the Amazon reviews that the replacement battery costs £60. I got the impression that the battery is guaranteed for 5 years but am a bit surprised if that is the case. I can understand the rest of the unit being guaranteed 5 years.

I read on one of the Amazon reviews that the replacement battery costs £60. I got the impression that the battery is guaranteed for 5 years but am a bit surprised if that is the case. I can understand the rest of the unit being guaranteed 5 years.

it was OH put it into my head (trying to put me off buying I reckon!) but he said the batteries for his power tools often cost more than the tool cost in the first place, so it did make me stop and think...

it was OH put it into my head (trying to put me off buying I reckon!) but he said the batteries for his power tools often cost more than the tool cost in the first place, so it did make me stop and think...

Oh i'm suprised you fell for that BM, such a man thing to say, but it worked, you hesitated and now its sold out :wink:

Oh don't be mean to her Barbs lol he was speaking the truth, the cost of replacement batteries often make replacing the whole unit look the best value - I live with a handyman too.
Dont you listen to her BM, he's not hood winking you lol

i think they are bundling in a battery on the gtech website and the battery is £60 not sure if its covered by the 5 year guarantee but should be covered by one year

now full price,no easy pays and a whopping £7.95 p&p for once we did have a good tsv cant wait to test this out.. with the savings you could buy a spare battery as a back up

EXCLUSIVE GTECH OFFER

AirRam + spare battery (worth £69.99)
giving additional 40 minute run time
+ FREE delivery
Just £239 incl VAT

this is the battery bundle from the gtech website. The way it is worded suggests that it is not a spare battery in case the original fails but just extra juice if the 40 minute run time is not sufficient. I can't see myself vaccuuming for 40 mins so i don't need a spare.

I didn't notice a choice of colour as there is on the gtech site I was late ordering and only just got it in my basket before it went to advanced orders

on the John Lewis site, it is in 2 colour options - if they are the same models, that is. One is the AirRam, the other is AR02 AirRam.

http://www.johnlewis.com/search/gtech?_requestid=5656023

apparently john lewis had the white one as an exclusive hence the model number being different but they are the same machines to get your 5 year guarantee you have to register with gtech within 3 months of getting your machine

also you get 500 cyclyes that will last the average family 4 years before the battery runs out according to gtech custmer services which seems really good by the way

I ordered one for my mum, it has just come and I've brought it over for her, we've just had a play and it is fabulous, so easy to manoeuvre and lightweight.

Yes it is Diane. Hermes have got mine. I am hoping it will be here later. He usually drops off round about twoish. Otherwise I will have to wait till Friday to have a ho as I'm gadding tomorrow.

anybody else received theirs ? what do you think ? mine is coming wc/ 1st April if it gets bad reviews on here I will cancel it.:wait:

Sparkly....Its a real rat, my sons used to keep them and I got really like them .One of my favs was Ruby rat.They were very clean & easy to train.

I have to confess here, I ordered it on behalf of my mum, rather than paying for it for her!! 😉
She's been looking at these since they first came out and hoped they would down in price, which they did a little from £229 to £199 but they have stuck at that. I couldn't believe it when I saw the tsv at the weekend so was sending her messages on her ipad from midnight on telling her to ring me as soon as she woke up in the morning. She did, so I ordered it for her!

Mine has just arrived, got it plugged in charging and hoping to vac some of the mess DGS (aged 3) has created a soon as its ready to use :hi:

Latest posts

Back