Household Helpers TSV 17/03/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Had wondered whether QVC would stock this product as they have been selling the GTech sweepers for a while.

I bought an AirRam at the beginning of January and have been very pleased with it. It really does everything the manufacturer promises. I read a lot of reviews before buying mine - there are loads on the John Lewis, Amazon and other websites, the majority very positive.

Obviously it's not clear what price QVC will charge but the AirRam is currently available at £199 from various retailers.

I wouldn't normally encourage others to buy a product as we all have different criteria, budgets etc. but this is one of the best household products I have ever bought. Highly recommended!

Household Helpers tsv 17/03/2013

The GTECH AIRRAM is being tested by Jilly, who cannot praise it highly enough! I'm quite sceptical about anything by this brand, as asweeper I bought has never worked properly, now not working at all. But I have eard so much I was looking forward to seeing it. When I looked it up, it is a £200 vacuum cleaner! In my opinion, a cordless vacuum will never attain the performance of a corded one, so to pay this amount of money for a cordless is definitely out of the question for me. Having spent £30 on a cordless sweeper, only for it to pack up, is disappointing but, imagine if you spent £200 and the quality wasn't there? No, I'll give it a miss.

amazon have some reviews on this its a lot of money but i sounds like something i will be interested in

I bought my AirRam from John Lewis. The sales assistant told me that they sell 10x more of the AirRam than the Dyson cordless.

It is definitely a vacuum cleaner not a sweeper. I have ditched my Dyson and my carpets look so much better now that I'm using my AirRam.

Interesting...i had a letter from gtech this week with a £50 discount voucher for this vacuum and i was very tempted i love gtech sweepers im off to compare prices, is it on easy pay on le q?
Yes it is 4 easy pays of £40
I might have to have this!

Last edited:
Have to say I'm impressed with the demo for this. Equally impressed with Jilly & the guests, really refreshing to watch. The man who did the microfibre cleaning system was very informative & Jilly just let him speak. It's a given that Julia R is one of the very best presenters on shopping tv channels however I've always thought that Jilly is up there with the best. She never appears divaesque either, very natural and her shows flow effortlessley.

The T callers are really on the ball tonight very enthusiastic about the TSV its as if there reading from a script :mysmilie_454:

Am tempted. We have mainly hard flooring and the amount of fluff gets everywhere. Looking for something powerful but takes up minimal space.

For those of you that have this, could you answer two questions for me? 1. How good is it at getting to the edges - the Bain of my life is trying to clean right up to the edges of the cupboards in the kitchen? And 2. How big an area can you clean before you need to empty it out - plus does it lose suction as it get's fuller?

I've just ordered one for my mum. She has wanted one since it came out so told her about it and she asked me to order one!!
She has been impressed by my Dyson cordless also bought on qvc. Both of our Mieles will be going into storage at this rate!!

I've gone for it, I loved the last gtech I had plus I need a new vac. I'd been tempted by it on Amazon so I'm glad I waited, cheaper and on easy pay!

Oh Dear I am talking myself into this.I will watch the demo at 11am and decide.

Latest posts

Back