Household Helpers TSV 14/01/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thanks, SCW. What a dreary TSV. In one of the photo's it looks like there is a slipper. I'm having visions of cleaning the kitchen floor using pigeon steps while standing on one leg.... Or is my imagination working overtime (or one too many before the sun is over the yardarm).:wink:

Very dreary, I bought a microfibre tsv when they had one on last time, was next to useless, it was one of those items that Phil Parker did and it was a tsv a few moths ago. I was hoping for a better cleaning tsv. Despite my cleaning obsession, I wont be buying this.

Yes the blocks are good. Golden oil tsv would have been great. I bet its Parker flogging the microfibre set. I thought the last tsv was uselss and quite expensive. They say microfibre is so more absorbent but I think is less absorbent.

I have both the blocks and the golden oil and can vouch that both are good. I bought the blocks from Home base and they were about a fiver.

Phil Parker does my head in, imo he seldom stops talking long enough to draw breath....

I am thinking about getting this (unless someone can recommed something better)
have got mainly hard floors downstairs
and have been looking for something
quick and easy to do the floors rather than getting the polti out all the time

I am thinking about getting this (unless someone can recommed something better)
have got mainly hard floors downstairs
and have been looking for something
quick and easy to do the floors rather than getting the polti out all the time

I've tried em all and always go back to a vileda super mop and a bucket with a wringer. Not sexy, but these faddy things don't work. Neither do steam mops.

I was feeling myself being sucked in to buying this and came on here hoping to find some good reviews. Will save my money now!!

I had no idea poundland sold the blocks, thanks Boffy and madge. I'll look for them next time i'm there. I'm using the Dr power ones at the moment and they're excellent.

Thanks for your post BurlZ I will stick to my un sexy mop and bucket then:happy:

Hes hardly a gd guest if hes selling naff products

So by that logic a presenter can only be good if they're selling something good? Surely a good presenter or guest is one who can make something unappealing sell.

I had no idea poundland sold the blocks, thanks Boffy and madge. I'll look for them next time i'm there. I'm using the Dr power ones at the moment and they're excellent.

I usually get a couple whenever I go into town , I like the fact I can break them in to pieces , so if I have a job in the bathroom usually round the toilet seat I can bin the piece & then when I need to do that again I just break a new piece off whatever blocks I have in

A gd guess wouldnt sell somthing that is a load of crap. BB had u been someone who had bought somat that was rubbish from him u wouldnt be saying he was a gd guest

I don't doubt Elemis and Decleor create quality skincare but that doesn't make their QVC reps and their presentation skills any better. If I were selecting a salesperson for my product I'd choose someone who can sell sand to arabs, snow to eskimos!

Jude xx

Latest posts

Back