Hours & Hours of Richard Jackson

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have never had a bowl full of strawberries off the plants I have had from QVC at a time, but last year I bought a mini grow bag with 6 plants from a local farm shop for around £5. I had a good crop of strawberries, and they are doing nicely this year, i also bought another one a few weeks ago, I was so pleased with last year. They have a 3year lifespan.

Just as a matter of interest, how would a 30 day MBG work with plants or a bag of compost, you wouldn't know if they were any good or not till much later in the year??

Always remember Charlie Dimmock telling of Lenny Main when he was mounding up compost in the middle of his easyfill baskets and saying most people did not have the drip watering system they needed, perhaps QVC did not like negative comments.

most plants (not annuals) are guaranteed for two years. qvc never mention that in fact most garden centres don't either. I remember reading this is gardening which

Why not try Ideal World on sunday, usually 11am, not a bad show!

I have ordered quite a lot from IW their Tref compost I have found really good and have bought quite a few bags as although it is expensive it saves having to get it home. The plants I can't comment on until I see how they grow. I have bought some cheap dahlias (75p) from Wilkos so hoping for some good results from them, they are just poking their heads through now.:mysmilie_59:

I have ordered quite a lot from IW their Tref compost I have found really good and have bought quite a few bags as although it is expensive it saves having to get it home. The plants I can't comment on until I see how they grow. I have bought some cheap dahlias (75p) from Wilkos so hoping for some good results from them, they are just poking their heads through now.:mysmilie_59:

its the things that QVC used to have.. so i just switched over!

I think I heard RJ saying that the compost is sourced from N Ireland so if the NI lot on here bought this it would be back and forth across the Irish Sea like a fiddlers elbow!

Latest posts

Back