Hotel Chocolat TSV 19/07/24

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

picture here

this was showing under the TSVs but just goes to an unavailable product. Why go to the bother of putting the link there if it isn't going to go anywhere - pointless
because the link will work when it goes live properly

picture here

Attachments

• TSV 1.png
    TSV 1.png
    611.5 KB · Views: 0
When we go to our sons in Hinckley, Leicestershire, we drive past the big factory. It is huge absolutely huge.😆 you can’t miss it. You just can’t miss it…. Wish it was a Cadburys one

Hotel Chocolat Love Match Selection
Item Number: 834632
QVC Price £39.50
Todays Special Value Price £24.96
P&P £4.95

Discover your chocolate love match with this Sleekster, Selector and Baton Selection from Hotel Chocolat. This exquisite set, brimming with delectable chocolates, comes in a choice of three flavour profiles: Milk to Caramel, Exuberantly Fruity or Seriously Dark Fix, each option with accompanying chocolate batons and a mouth-watering Selector pack. Whether you're throwing a summer picnic or enjoying a quiet evening of indulgence, these decadent treats are sure to hit the spot!
*A great saving: If you were to buy your selection choice individually, directly from Hotel Chocolat you’d pay £44.35 plus P&P. So, for our Today’s Special Value price of just £24.96 plus P&P, you’re saving £19.39.
Delivered directly from Hotel Chocolat - please allow 7 - 10 working days for delivery to UK mainland only (including Highlands, Islands and Northern Ireland)
A chocolatier's dream - British cacao grower and chocolatier Hotel Chocolat have been crafting chocolate luxury since 2004. Unwrap a Sleekster chocolate gift box and experience one of their most iconic treats!
What's your love match? With three flavour profiles to choose from, you're spoilt for choice! For a smooth option that includes velvety soft truffles, go for Milk To Caramel. If you're after deep and powerful but never too sweet, pick Seriously Dark Fix. For a riot of zesty flavour, opt for Exuberantly Fruity.
Shelf-life superstar - this selection boasts a five-month shelf life, making it perfect for gifting or stashing in your pantry for a future celebration. No last-minute worries - just mouth-watering chocolate waiting to be enjoyed.
  • Suitable for vegetarians
  • No artificial flavours
  • Store in a cool dry place away from strong odours
  • Shelf life: 5 months
Make your choice:

Milk To Caramel option contains:
  • 1 x Milk To Caramel Sleekster (340g) - mellow and comforting, take your pick from 34 milk and caramel-milk chocolates
  • 1 x Caramel Chocolate Batons (120g) - 15 chocolate batons cast in mellow caramel to create caramel chocolate fingers - designed to taste and share.
  • 1 x Billionaire Shortbread Chocolate Selector (77g) - the billionaire shortbread chocolate by Hotel Chocolat is generous with caramel, abundant with cookies and lavished with smooth hazelnut
Or
Exuberantly Fruity option contains:
  • 1 x Exuberantly Fruity Sleekster (345g) - a collection of 38 chocolates that celebrate fruit in all its zesty, punchy glory
  • 1 x Raspberry-White Chocolate Batons (120g) – 15 batons cast in zingy-then-creamy raspberry-white chocolate - sure to melt your heart
  • 1 x Lemon Cheesecake Selector (84g) - the tang of authentic lemon cheesecake with mascarpone and white chocolate to create the lemon chocolate cheesecake.
Or
Seriously Dark Fix option contains:
  • 1 x Seriously Dark Fix Sleekster (305g) - a selection of 29 high-cacao dark chocolates: the ultimate in brooding pralines, caramels and truffles
  • 1 x Dark Batons (120g) - 15 batons in 70% dark, deep and decadent
  • 1 x Gianduja Bombe Selector (70g) - the silkiest, smoothest dark hazelnut praline made to melt in the mouth like butter. Gianduja bombe selectors are perfect for a little self-indulgence
For allergens, nutritional information and ingredients please see attached document - allergens will be in bold

Used to love Cadburys Bournville but doesn’t seem to taste the same since they got bought out. I did buy an hotel chocolate TSV a couple of years ago. There were quite a lot of the flavours that weren't to my taste. Last year I bought direct from Hotel Chocolate as they had a pick and mix offer. It worked out cheaper than QVC and I got flavours I liked.

I rarely buy chocolate these days but when I do I get Tesco’s Finest Peruvian or Ecuadorean bars.

I didn’t like Hotel Chocolat when I tried it and so all of their offerings pass me by. I much prefer Cadbury’s but I haven’t eaten chocolate from any brand for over a year and I used to be a chocoholic. 😳

Latest posts

Back