Honora TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I ordered amethyst and teal - greedy me!!!
They have only just shipped today and I ordered tham at midnight! I rang CS this afternoon to ask why are they still 'in process' and then an hour later they showed as shipped. I hope they are worth waiting for!!!

My Honora haul arrived today...oohhh spent way to much! Ordered the TSV in teal and amythest, have to say the amythest one I got wasn't a "wow" colour wise. Ordered 694946, shades of blue graduated necklace, that's ok though shades of blue means teal and sky blue. Still thinking about that one. Got 694949 the stud earrings in teal, really wonder if they are too big! Lastly got the set of 3, 694939, in teal, which was teal, amythest and white. Very delicate, pretty but the amythest isn't amythest, it's a deep purple - lovely but not amythest! It also seems that teal is now lighter/paler than the original necklace and drop earrings. So, I'm undecided about them all!

Last edited:
My Honora haul arrived today...oohhh spent way to much! Ordered the TSV in teal and amythest, have to say the amythest one I got wasn't a "wow" colour wise. Ordered 694946, shades of blue graduated necklace, that's ok though shades of blue means teal and sky blue. Still thinking about that one. Got 694949 the stud earrings in teal, really wonder if they are too big! Lastly got the set of 3, 694939, in teal, which was teal, amythest and white. Very delicate, pretty but the amythest isn't amythest, it's a deep purple - lovely but not amythest! It also seems that teal is now lighter/paler than the original necklace and drop earrings. So, I'm undecided about them all!

That's a real shame you don't sound too happy at all with your purchases.

I saw an amethest pair of earrings on the day and thought they looked a lovely shade.
I then looked at the TSV and the shade didn't seem half as nice but couldn't work out why only that the earrings were rounded pearls which I do prefer.

:flower:

Last edited:
I ordered both the amethyst and teal as well - mine have arrived and I am very happy with them. The purple one has a lot of bluey/green hues to it - tbh I think I prefer it to the teal one- I may give it as a present to my sister!

I'm surprised when Ralph says that the pearls look better when you get them home than they do under the studio lights. I disagree. I think the studio lights make them look much brighter and I wish they were that bright in reality. Having said that I am still very pleased with my order - like you I ordered way too much!! The only item I'll be sending back is the leather bracelet which I ordered in sky blue. It's very tight on my wrist and as it's only got one pearl on each end, imo over priced. I ordered the stud earrings in teal and rose and love the fact they are quite big - I thought at first they were 'deformed' then realised they are freeform so won't be perfectly rounded.

I'm wondering did anyone go for this ? :envy::envy::envy::envy::envy::envy::envy: http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.694950
I thought it looked stunning but rather more expensive as expected than the straight forward pearl necklaces.
Would be interested to see matching items as well.

:flower:

gulp! that is a bit OTT in the current financial climate IMO, although i know that the Honora shop sells way much pricier pieces.

My TSV just arrived! I ordered the rose and its lovely. I can get what Ralph says about the studio lights, the pink is much deeper and rosier IRL, on the screen it looked about the same tone (but not colour) as my plum string when in fact they are a much more definite colour

My TSV arrived today too. I love the rose colour and tbh can see what Ralph means about the lights. They seem, to me, to be a much "rosier" colour in real life. (I'd compare them to a Queen Elizabeth rose).

Also love the Pistachio bracelets too - they match perfectly with all my other pistachio pearls.

I also got teal and amethyst - they're both lovely although if you look at the amethyst too long they look more silver :)

I also got teal and amethyst - they're both lovely although if you look at the amethyst too long they look more silver :)

I love the teal but it isn't the same teal as the 3 strand drop earrings that I got a little while ago. Did anyone else who has both find this? I think I might send my amethyst back as they are a bit silver like I'd prefer them to be a bit more purple TBH. The lustre on both strands is amazing though.

I love the teal but it isn't the same teal as the 3 strand drop earrings that I got a little while ago. Did anyone else who has both find this? I think I might send my amethyst back as they are a bit silver like I'd prefer them to be a bit more purple TBH. The lustre on both strands is amazing though.

Yes! I have the 3 strand earrings and the original 3 strand necklace. Much darker and nicer, IMHO. Sent the teal necklace back as it didn't match. Sent the amethyst one back as I agree, mine was so pale it looked silver. Would have loved a darker purple.

I've ordered http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.689695 on waitlist in the teal as from the video they look like the same shade of teal as the TSV. It does disappoint me though that the teal isn't the same from one piece to the next. The grey is always the same as is the black (I know, I've got loads of pieces!!!) but I've noticed on screen that pistachio isn't always the same colour either!

Latest posts

Back