Honora TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

From where did you get a rose ring?

awwwww still dithering..... I really like the rose option, but should sit on my hands really
I have a rose Honora ring, and this would match lovely!!!

Hi :hi: Tia,
I am so jealous you have a rose pearl ring. From where did you get it? I haven't seen the rose colour on air before today, except in the rainforest mix. I know they have a few pieces in rose in the states on QVC, but that's not a lot of use, as you can't buy them from QVCUS and get them shipped here. I would really like a rose pearl ring to go with my TSV and bracelets..... I have a plum ring and that will go quite well I suppose.....for now!

:wink2::wink2::wink2:

Did you notice how quickly 694948 (£29 long necklace) went and then disappeared from the website? Everything else that sold out was still available on waitlist. I went back a couple of times to check on sell outs and they were available again. I'm wondering if they priced this one wrongly as both Ralph and Pippa were quite amazed at the cost. It was in two colours - white pearls with teal and white with one other colour. Good luck if anyone of you got it.

Hi :hi: Tia,
I am so jealous you have a rose pearl ring. From where did you get it? I haven't seen the rose colour on air before today, except in the rainforest mix. I know they have a few pieces in rose in the states on QVC, but that's not a lot of use, as you can't buy them from QVCUS and get them shipped here. I would really like a rose pearl ring to go with my TSV and bracelets..... I have a plum ring and that will go quite well I suppose.....for now!

I got it from last clicks, it is a rose pearl coin ring and I absolutely love it!! The coind is qutie large, about 14mm. It is sadly not longer in stock

Did you notice how quickly 694948 (£29 long necklace) went and then disappeared from the website? Everything else that sold out was still available on waitlist. I went back a couple of times to check on sell outs and they were available again. I'm wondering if they priced this one wrongly as both Ralph and Pippa were quite amazed at the cost. It was in two colours - white pearls with teal and white with one other colour. Good luck if anyone of you got it.

I saw that and it disappeared very quickly. I think you're right that they had it at the wrong price. I think SCW posted this item in the Honora Premiers thread and it's dearer than £29. IIRC.

I saw that and it disappeared very quickly. I think you're right that they had it at the wrong price. I think SCW posted this item in the Honora Premiers thread and it's dearer than £29. IIRC.

it was as the details were

Honora CFW Ring & Rice Pearl 163cm Necklace
Item Number: 694948
QVC Price £46.00
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.95

CHOICE OF AMETHYST OR TEAL

I have couple of very pretty pearl and semi precious charm bracelets from a few summers ago when dangly bracelets were very popular, one is all shades of pink pearls and one is pink pearls and gemstones...will go very well with the tsv. IMO the lack of sell out is a recession indicator, not anything else.

I agree

I have couple of very pretty pearl and semi precious charm bracelets from a few summers ago when dangly bracelets were very popular, one is all shades of pink pearls and one is pink pearls and gemstones...will go very well with the tsv. IMO the lack of sell out is a recession indicator, not anything else.

Hi, :hi:

I thought that too - the TSV was lovely, but if you are having a hard time coping financially, you can't afford luxuries like pearl strands, however good the value might be.

My daughter-in-law is a real Honora fan, but they had their first baby a few weeks ago and have a lot of expense at the moment, so she didn't even watch the shows, so she wasn't tempted.

For such a dear little scrap, Frazer James is very high maintenance......have you seen how much prams cost! I am sure she would rather have FJ than all the pearls in the world - it's all a matter of priorities! She will inherit my pearls in the future, so she will have plenty to look forward to, but not for a good while, I hope.....

IMO the lack of sell out is a recession indicator, not anything else.

Hi, :hi:

I thought that too - the TSV was lovely, but if you are having a hard time coping financially, you can't afford luxuries like pearl strands, however good the value might be.

My daughter-in-law is a real Honora fan, but they had their first baby a few weeks ago and have a lot of expense at the moment, so she didn't even watch the shows, so she wasn't tempted.

For such a dear little scrap, Frazer James is very high maintenance......have you seen how much prams cost! I am sure she would rather have FJ than all the pearls in the world - it's all a matter of priorities! She will inherit my pearls in the future, so she will have plenty to look forward to, but not for a good while, I hope.....

I'd agree about the recession hitting people. I love the colour of the teal pearls but the combination of a holiday next month, the monitor on the desk top going phfffft! and buying the Liz Earle TSV a couple of weeks ago have left me a bit skint. I'll get teal pearls some day- just not sure when. ;)

Congratulations on your new grandson plint. A new baby is worth more than all the pearls in the world, you must be thrilled. :)

I was wondering how folks here felt about it, as there wasn't much chat yesterday. I did spend too much, but apart from the Archos, which I've returned, haven't bought recently. Got the shades of blue necklace - don't even think it was shown, but was on SCW's new items list. Went for the TSV in amythest and the set of 3 earrings in teal, amythest and white. That rice pearl necklace with the teal looked gorgeous, missed it and I'm sure it was a mistake so won't be seeing that again!

I was wondering how folks here felt about it, as there wasn't much chat yesterday. I did spend too much, but apart from the Archos, which I've returned, haven't bought recently. Got the shades of blue necklace - don't even think it was shown, but was on SCW's new items list. Went for the TSV in amythest and the set of 3 earrings in teal, amythest and white. That rice pearl necklace with the teal looked gorgeous, missed it and I'm sure it was a mistake so won't be seeing that again!

I was thinking there wasn't much of a buzz here about Ralph's visit, a contrast to earlier visits. I hope we're not falling out of love with Honora.

I was thinking there wasn't much of a buzz here about Ralph's visit, a contrast to earlier visits. I hope we're not falling out of love with Honora.

There's not much chance of that happening, not in my house anyway !

I went for the TSV in Rose, matching bracelets and matching stud earrings.
Also bought the set of 3 bracelets in Pistachio.

And there's a Keishi pearl show at 4 p.m. today with Charlie if anyone is interested.

There's not much chance of that happening, not in my house anyway !

I went for the TSV in Rose, matching bracelets and matching stud earrings.
Also bought the set of 3 bracelets in Pistachio.

And there's a Keishi pearl show at 4 p.m. today with Charlie if anyone is interested.

I too spent far too much yesterday - Sue you must have got my set of Pistachio bracelets, one minute they were available then they went waitlisted!! I did find though that with a little bit of patience a few things I liked disappeared then reappeared as people emptied their baskets.

I was on leave last week so didn't have any contact with the forum to add to the Honora discussions.

TSV arrived today!!! QVC have amazed me for once with their super fast delivery. I ordered the white version and I really like it, great quality again from Honora. The pearls are a good size with beautiful luminosity. I was unsure if I would like baroque pearls as I've never had them before, but these are lovely and will be great with dressy or more casual outfits. I am also waiting for the matching stretch bracelets and a longer strand of baroque chocolate pearls. Hope everyone loves theirs when they arrive!

Mine have arrived too.

TSV arrived today!!! QVC have amazed me for once with their super fast delivery. I ordered the white version and I really like it, great quality again from Honora. The pearls are a good size with beautiful luminosity. I was unsure if I would like baroque pearls as I've never had them before, but these are lovely and will be great with dressy or more casual outfits. I am also waiting for the matching stretch bracelets and a longer strand of baroque chocolate pearls. Hope everyone loves theirs when they arrive!

Hi,
My rose TSV and matching bracelets arrived today too. They are beautiful. I am going to wear them tomorrow night as I am going out to dinner with some friends. I didn't expect them to be here in time, but QVC's delivery has come up trumps this time.

:rock::rock::rock:

My TSV hasn't arrived yet but the teal tripple drop earrings (that I've been after since last year) have. They're smaller than I expected but that's not a bad thing and very, very pretty.

Latest posts

Back