Honora TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

dunno, but I paniced as i thought I'd missed it...I hadn't however and got the rose strand....beautiful!

Ooohhh...too many goodies and not enough cash! I like the TSV, but can't decide which colour, so maybe that means none is popping out as a wow! and I should save my pennies. Waiting for the shades of blue necklace and the stud earrings.
PS Calvin link above is to TSV, not OTO. it is weird they have put that up as an OTO and when you go to the link it just says introductory price.

These look lovely, I too panicked when I saw the OTO but have gone mad and ordered white pink and teal, I think though I will probably send the pink ones back, we'll see.

I had forgotten all about this tsv and would have missed out :sad:if it werent for lovely hubby bringing me tea in bed and asking if i wanted my laptop up as well :clapping:.

Oh no there is a lovely set on at the moment, resist resist :tongue2:.

:hi:

I haven't watched the programmes but I see there is a OTO (http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.692684 ) but the TSV isn't sold out. Can someone enlighten me please?

Sometimes OTO's appear before the TSV has sold out, it is usually an indication that the TSV will sell out.

I fell asleep before midnight last night so didnt see the TSV and then panicked when I put the TV on this morning about 8.45 as there was no mention of the TSV before the end of the hour so I thought it must have sold out.

I am really keen on the Hot Pick that was on at the end, its a three piece set and on 4 EP 684740 in Amethyst but it is on Waitlist now :(

Ooohhh...too many goodies and not enough cash! I like the TSV, but can't decide which colour, so maybe that means none is popping out as a wow! and I should save my pennies. Waiting for the shades of blue necklace and the stud earrings.
PS Calvin link above is to TSV, not OTO. it is weird they have put that up as an OTO and when you go to the link it just says introductory price.

Yes, I see I got it wrong, I probably had too many windows open. It was http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.693645 and now at introductory price! I'm confused. :lol:

Sorry I forgot to add that item 692421 is at a OTO price is anyone is interested.

This one is still showing as an OTO

Honora 4mm CFW Pearl 6 Strand 43cm Necklace Sterling Silver

One Time Only Price
£77.64

QVC Price
£123.00

Item Number

Availability
In stock

UK P&P
£4.45

Bring the shimmering beauty of pearls to any look with this fabulous six-strand sterling silver necklace adorned with a host of cultured freshwater pearls. It's decorated with rice pearls and potato pearls measuring about 4mm - 4.5mm in shades of chocolate, pistachio, kiwi and plum. The necklace measures about 43cm (17") in length and secures with a sterling silver shackle clasp. The size, number, colour and shape of the pearls may vary.

not many peeps posting that they have bought the tsv.....
I've got the one metre strand without a clasp in plum and I love it....always get compliments when I wear it and it does lovely things to my skin tone...wished when I got it that it had a clasp as you can do more with it then

I went for he rose strand

Hi :wave2: ,
I have finally spent my birthday money (and a bit more!). I went for the rose TSV and matching 3 bracelets. I ordered apair of kiwi earrings and shades of purple earrings during the week - oh and an amethyst pearl ring. I have the 3 baroque bracelet set in amethyst on waitlist. I am on the lookout for matching rose ring and earrings and a kiwi ring and all my sets will be complete - but I may have to wait until Ralph's next visit for those....Then I suppose there will be another colour to collect - shades of blue, for instance.
:clapping::clapping::clapping:

Yes, I see I got it wrong, I probably had too many windows open. It was http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.693645 and now at introductory price! I'm confused. :lol:

This was on the website on Friday I think, and it was as a OTO. Then they changed it to an Introductory price. However last night it aired at the IP price £74 something, whilst (at the same time) on the website it featured as a OTO with the Introductory Price. I think their web team have made a mistake between IP and OTO. This item was a OTO back in May in one of the Anniversary shows.

I haven't gone for the TSV. I went for the OTO and some keishi earrings. Although I am very much liking the look of the white TSV option.

So far this morning I have bought the rose necklace and the matching bracelets.

BTW the sky blue looks gorgeous ! We need lots more of them.

The rose looks lovely, havent seen the sky blue but I bet I will like that too but I really must try and not buy anything.
I like the hot pick 672333 with the 3 different colours and matching necklace, bracelet and earrings too.
Think I need to stop watching, the Honora Pearls are so addictive

Hi :wave2: ,
I have finally spent my birthday money (and a bit more!). I went for the rose TSV and matching 3 bracelets. I ordered apair of kiwi earrings and shades of purple earrings during the week - oh and an amethyst pearl ring. I have the 3 baroque bracelet set in amethyst on waitlist. I am on the lookout for matching rose ring and earrings and a kiwi ring and all my sets will be complete - but I may have to wait until Ralph's next visit for those....Then I suppose there will be another colour to collect - shades of blue, for instance.
:clapping::clapping::clapping:

plint there is a kiwi ring here but its not in stock yet so keep checking on it

Honora Cultured FW Button Pearl Ring Sterling Silver
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.673583

So far this morning I have bought the rose necklace and the matching bracelets.

BTW the sky blue looks gorgeous ! We need lots more of them.

sue i`m sure there will be

quite surprised that the tsv is still in stock in all colours...
DH looked over my shoulder this morning when I was drooling over the computer screen and said "oh that's nice...get it."

I have never bought Honora pearls before but bought the teal ones today for a present for a friend.
I was wondering if I had done the right thing when I found none of the colours had sold out....

If anyone's interested I bought a set of three pearl bracelets with similar pearls to the TSV necklaces from Past Times in the sale. Priced at £12 odd from I think £24.
They are stretchy and 2 are white and one is a beautiful mixture of pale colours, white, very pale grey and a lovely pinky lilac.

There were plenty in the shop a couple of weeks ago.

I have never bought Honora pearls before but bought the teal ones today for a present for a friend.
I was wondering if I had done the right thing when I found none of the colours had sold out....

I am sure you wont be disappointed Judith they are really great pearls and although I havent got any teal (yet) they look lovely

Latest posts

Back