Honora TSV, 6th October

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think they are gorgeous ! I love the larger pearl but already have all these colours. I'm waiting for the rest of the day to see what I will get !

I bought a Honora 3 strand teal necklace last week and it is beautiful.

If it was me I would go for them as I can't find fault in any of the Honora items I have bought over the years.

Hi,

I've splashed out on the Champagne necklace.

It will probably be a Christmas present from my OH to me :1:

I have been thinking about getting a "proper" pearl necklace for myself for a while, and I like the look of this one. Can't see me wearing it THAT often, but hey.

I got the floating necklace when it was the TSV and love it.

Cheers,
Karen

I have the pistachio one on cheque hold. I agree rocks do have the white ones which go for £11- £25 but they are only in white and I do loves the various colours and so far have not been disappointed by Honora pearls!

I have the pistachio ones on cheque hold. I love Honora pearls and only have the try me ones in pistachio so this seems a good buy!

Well....they do look beautiful,a classic design so not for everyone and not really for me.

I have never tried honora pearls but the charming Ralph and they way he waxes lyrical about his product have enticed me to order a set of pearl bracelets about £22 incl delivery.

687179_jop.101

They are the rainforest option colour,I like the greeny colours,so at a smidge over £7 per bracelet it seems a good product to try this brand with.

Hi,

I've splashed out on the Champagne necklace.

It will probably be a Christmas present from my OH to me :1:

I have been thinking about getting a "proper" pearl necklace for myself for a while, and I like the look of this one. Can't see me wearing it THAT often, but hey.

I got the floating necklace when it was the TSV and love it.

Cheers,
Karen

Oooh geting tempted :11: I like your idea lawrensen! this could be a Christmas present from my OH too! :1:

Well....they do look beautiful,a classic design so not for everyone and not really for me.

I have never tried honora pearls but the charming Ralph and they way he waxes lyrical about his product have enticed me to order a set of pearl bracelets about £22 incl delivery.

687179_jop.101

They are the rainforest option colour,I like the greeny colours,so at a smidge over £7 per bracelet it seems a good product to try this brand with.

I have those bracelets in raiforest and I really like them. They have a good mix of colours and I especially like the green pearls. Hope you like them too.

687179_jop.101

I have those bracelets in rainforest and I really like them. They have a good mix of colours and I especially like the green pearls. Hope you like them too.

I have missed the shows today, has there been any teal pearls on?

No - not so far. I have a non work day and have seen all the pearl shows. Ralph did say that there will be a lot more of the teal colour in future shows - I bet it's in the next TSV - and he also said that they are working on a lilac colour.

I liked the teal. Wished I could have got it when it was on.

No - not so far. I have a non work day and have seen all the pearl shows. Ralph did say that there will be a lot more of the teal colour in future shows - I bet it's in the next TSV - and he also said that they are working on a lilac colour.

I liked the teal. Wished I could have got it when it was on.

Thanks for that :) Lilac! ohhh good job it doesn't suit me or I would!

Never tried any Honora pearls but got a bit carried away watching QVC yesterday and decided to try a set of these:

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.680403/walk.yah.UKJE-UK05

Not sure if they're really me....but thought it seemed like a bit of a bargain, so am going to risk it! Anyone else tried these?

I bought them too Birdie. They look great and you'll have a pair that goes with every outfit. And don't worry, Jabba. I bought them as a gift so we won't be wearing the same earrings at our next meeting ;)

I bought them too Birdie. They look great and you'll have a pair that goes with every outfit. And don't worry, Jabba. I bought them as a gift so we won't be wearing the same earrings at our next meeting ;)

:LOL: wouldnt bother me Calvin.

Btw I posted that Sisley sample yesterday, at last, work has been horrendous these past 3 days, so sorry it took so long !

See you really soon :nana::nana:

Latest posts

Back