Honora TSV 26/3/2013

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

If you like pearl and leather bracelets these are pretty. They come in 6 different coloured straps, are fully adjustable like a watch strap and I love mine. pearl bracelet.jpgpearl bracelet 3.jpgpearl bracelet 2.jpg

Description on website now

Honora pearl, leather and sterling silver bracelet. Features large button pearls paired with braided leather and oxidised sterling silver stations. Available in a choice of four beautiful colours, this gorgeous pearl and leather bracelet from Honora is a contemporary take on a timeless classic.

Stunning colour combinations - perfect for the spring / summer months, this bracelet comes in a choice of Deep Purple, Cobalt Blue, Red Cherry or Classic Black leather, all paired with white freshwater pearls.

Versatile and on-trend - wear alone, stack them together or wear with other bracelets for a unique and dramatic look.

Pearls of the finest quality - Honora are renowned for the quality of pearls they offer, using only the top 3% of the Chinese freshwater pearl harvest.

Button cultured freshwater pearls: 7 – 9 x (7.5mm – 8mm); 2 x (8mm – 8.5mm) – sourced from China
Sterling silver
Depth: 5mm
Inner circumference: 17cm (6.6")
Comes with an Honora pouch and box

Colour options:
Black
Purple
Red
Blue

Jabba they`re made by Jersey Pearl but I bought mine from Oliver James jewellers ( online ) along with a single pearl pendant. Oliver James is slightly cheaper than the Jersey Pearl own site. I like the adjustable strap, its just like a watch strap so people with small wrists or large wrists have no problems with it. It`s a simple piece but it seems to go with anything and its a tad unusual. I have the black one.

Latest posts

Back