Honora TSV 26/3/2013

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Its nice but not keenly priced enough to sell it, perhaps they're hoping that all Ralph's adoring fans will snap them up at any price. Still it makes it easy not to buy it and I get an early night too - every cloud etc ....

Honora are getting more and more expensive. I used to buy quite a bit, but haven't bought anything for a long time now.

I really like that, & was looking forward to it, but WOW it's expensive for a TSV!
Can't justify paying that for it.

Could the price go down between now and the launch? It's not for me but it did look nice when I saw AY wearing it. Is envisaged it being quite big but it wasn't.

Nice bracelet but doesn't have an expensive look about it., I would have considered it,if it was half the price.

Not sure why but the pearl and leather combo doesn't do it for me. Credit where it's due though, Honora have been responsible for making pearls much less old fashioned and more attainable. My dad bought my mum a double row necklace of cultured pearls for their silver wedding anniversary in the 80s and it cost hundreds of pounds then.

Latest posts

Back