Honora TSV 21/03/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I also don't see why you would pay this money, when you could get a real pearl bracelet set in Sterling Silver for similar money, and with pearls that are just as good, if not better quality. Although I don't dislike the look of some of the Honora range (but I do dislike the fact that items are set in Stainless Steel), I agree that in close-up shots many of the pearls don't look top quality at all, with some appearing pitted and out of shape. To me, a "top quality" or "top 3%" pearl would not have any nicks or pits at all, so I think these claims are misleading.

I sent a necklace back for that very reason, really ouchies! Naturally, my review received numerous 'not helpful' ticks from the QVC sycophantic sheeples for it.......! :mysmilie_467:

To be honest, I don't really get the whole Honora thing, can't really see why you would take something as pretty as a pearl & dye it in garish colours! Some of the more subtle necklaces in multi colours are quite pretty but the TSV, with its scraggy, ringed, misshapen pearl offerings just looks cheap & nasty!
If that's the 'top 3% of the pearl harvest' I'd hate to see what the remaining 97% looks like! :wonder:

I really don't like how they are going over to steel or bronze instead of silver or gold, though it's a long time since they had fittings in gold.

I remember a time, just after the gold shows went belly up, when there were whole progs on s/steel and bronze jewellery. Clearly didn't take off.

I have a LOT of jewellery of all prices. I like my fashion stuff just as much as my very expensive stuff. I don't mind the S/Steel and I really like the bronze. It's fashion, I don't be wearing it for years but then I have gold and diamonds I don't wear either.

I decide if I like it, if I'm prepared to pay the price and then if I still want it I will buy.

On the other hand I would NEVER pay more than a few pounds for shower gel or buy loads of make up. I only wear nail varnish on my toes on holiday. But I do wear a different piece of jewellery every day.

So I reckon you spend your money to your interests which is the way it should be.

Anyone had there's yet? Not had mine good job I didn't need it for Easter.

No not had mine either. Anything coming by RM and sent by QVC seems to take ages. Anything by Hermes gets here super fast. And of course these are RM...

How does everybody like their bracelet? I love mine, will probably get at least one other colour. I like the stainless steel chain it goes well with my oxidised silver pandora bracelet.

I really like mine although it is little more lilac than demin blue. I would have got another if it hadn't been for the postage.

I will keep an eye out in case I can get one at a good price.

Love mine too! I was wondering if I would regret getting all the colours but now I am VERY happy that I did. A great TSV. I only wish they would have done some sort of multi buy price as it was really too expensive like this I think. But I am very, very happy with them so I will try and not think about the price :)

Love mine too! I was wondering if I would regret getting all the colours but now I am VERY happy that I did. A great TSV. I only wish they would have done some sort of multi buy price as it was really too expensive like this I think. But I am very, very happy with them so I will try and not think about the price :)

Oh enjoy them. All the colours were nice! I don't think they were too expensive especially when you consider the cost of individual beads on a pandora bracelet for instance.

Oh enjoy them. All the colours were nice! I don't think they were too expensive especially when you consider the cost of individual beads on a pandora bracelet for instance.

I agree, love all the colours and that's why I could not choose. I know I will be using these a lot.
As for the price, I was meaning the postage (when you buy several) rather than so much the price of the bracelets themselves. Hope that makes sense.

Latest posts

Back