Honora Query

• Thread starter Deleted member 3549
  • Start date
ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

D

Deleted member 3549

Guest Shopper
Pardon my ignorance but is there a difference between Honora CFW pearls and the traditional pearls you buy else where??

How are they so cheap? I thought pearls were hundreds and even thousands so what is it Honora sell? I also notice a lot have grooves on when I thiought they were normally perfectly smove.

Any pearls experts out there please??

The bigger the pearl the more you have to pay, and Honora also seem to have a lot of different shaped pearls as well (eg ringed pearls, or potato shaped pearls, which are cheaper), whilst traditionally the rounder and bigger the better. I am not explaining this very well, sorry:sad:

Thank you for the reply Wildrose

Apologies for the mis spelling in the original post. Pressed send too early!!

I think the most expensive pearls grow naturally in oysters in the sea. Honora are probably started off by putting something into the oyster shell that then produces a pearl. Fresh water ones are probably grown in tanks (like fish farms!).

I'm not keen on Honora Pearls with their odd shapes (ringed, button, coin, keishi etc) which to me look like glass beads. I like the classic white or cream round pearls myself !

Thank you I shall enjoy reading this with a cuppa. By the way 'smove' is someone who hasn't had much sleep thinking of the word smooth and something completely different coming out!! Thankyou again

Oh LOL! I didn't get that at all, kept wondering what smove meant!! :happy:

Latest posts

Back