Honora Pearls TSV 06/11/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

TSV is now live and on 3 easy pays, some options are showing as on advanced orders for 7th December. but you never know with Q if thats true.
I've ordered the contemporary set!

"Today's Special Value" has long since bitten the dust. It's now "Anyday's Special Value".

TSV is now live and on 3 easy pays, some options are showing as on advanced orders for 7th December. but you never know with Q if thats true.

I`ve never known this happen before perhaps its just a blip on the web site !

I`ve never known this happen before perhaps its just a blip on the web site !

I've known them show things as on advances orders a few times, then a few days later when they're shown on air they are in stock, i wonder if they do it to have people think they don't have to rush to buy it so their stock doesn't get eaten into too much before the day

None are showing as advanced order now

I've known them show things as on advances orders a few times, then a few days later when they're shown on air they are in stock, i wonder if they do it to have people think they don't have to rush to buy it so their stock doesn't get eaten into too much before the day

Anyone would think they are desperate for sales !! A tad dishonest if its not the case isn`t it?

I've ordered pearls from Honora and found them to be very good, however, the last pair of earrings were completely mis-matched both in shape and colour. It's put me off buying from them again.

That's my money saved then as I wanted to get the Contemporary set.
I wonder if the other two options sold out, with the early posting, or if they never came at all . Has Ralph said anything about it?

That's my money saved then as I wanted to get the Contemporary set.
I wonder if the other two options sold out, with the early posting, or if they never came at all . Has Ralph said anything about it?

Ralph said they had been planning to bring these nearer Christmas but then Q decided they wanted them as TSV for jewellery day so he said they couldn't bring as much stock as they wanted with it being earlier......which I think means the other options were not ready in time!

Latest posts

Back