Honora Pearl TSV Thursday 27th of August

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think they are a great price and will probably sell out by this afternoon.

I reaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllly like the teal,i'm going to put the earrings and necklace on cheque hold,sleep on it,then decide in later on the the day.

The only Honora item I have is watch(think it was a TSV)which they did about maybe 5 years ago now??

Anyway,its still in lovely condition,I just don't wear it as much now,as I have about 6 watches.

I do like these but already have teal, amethyst, black and white in various designs.

If they sell out we'll get a "one time only" though,, so here's hoping !

One of the DDs has asked me to get these for her in the Teal option, hope they're OK......? :thinking2:
We will see when they turn up, I'm not expecting much for the price but she seemed terribly keen......! :flower:

Samll voice here, very small, as I am almost affraid to say it out loud, but I did not like them. Bought
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.693660
instead, which I have been after in white for some time now, but it was always sold out.
So will now happily go to bed.:flower:

I don't like them either, thank goodness! I have loads of Honora stuff. I love their necklaces but can't wear them for about 9 months of the year as I always have either sun cream or bug lotion on and it ruins the pearls so I tend to concentrate on rings and earrings. I'll watch without buying today...:angel:

That's such a pretty bracelet.

Ralph is overdoing the unbuttoned shirt thingy, possibly to distract us away from a not impressive tsv?

I may be in need of fellow F.A.R.T ers as I am very taken with the baroque coin necklace. Good job I can't make my mind up about the colour.

I've never watched any Honora before but due to talk about "teal" I thought I'd take a look.

That Ralph is a bit of a silver fox isn't he? LOL at Claudia trying to raffle him off last night! :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

I think the TSV has a great "entry level" price, and might tempt people new to Honora but I expect many Honora afficionados were hoping for something more exciting. Those TSV earrings aren't really my style but I was taken by some of the other danglier earrings - they're exactly my kind of thing! Must Resissssst! :grin:

I would like something in the teal but I dont think it will be the TSV,
its not my favourite style of earrings but felt I had to have the amethyst ones to go with my floating strand necklace
I really liked the shades of purple triple bracelet set today but resisted

I think Ralph is lovely and would be a perfect gentleman on a dinner date ;)

Resistence is futile when it comes to Honora Love A'Kin lol. My account can testify to that lol.

I saw Cloudier trying to raffle him off and yes I would!:angel:

I agree with you about the TSV, it's a very good price to try out the range but the TSV doesn't do anything for me. However item no 695 447 does:blush: I'm still hoping to see some of the darker almost London Blue Topaz teal colour. I have some of the lighter teal and they are lovely but my favourite is the darker variety. Much more me, dark and moody lol.

I think Ralph is lovely and would be a perfect gentleman on a dinner date ;)

Someone must have mentioned this to Claudia because I suggested this to Jennie about a year ago.

He's a fantastic guy and I would love that dinner date too ! How much do you think I'd have to pay ? LOL

Latest posts

Back