Honora New Colour Cherry

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Can't be doing with the multi-coloured pearl necklaces unless the colours are quite similar. To my mind they just look a bit garish otherwise. Maybe I just need to get used to them. I prefer the more natural looking pearls - white, plum, champagne, grey and black. I think the colours make them not look like pearls but coloured glass.
There, I've put the cat among the pidgeons. Interested to hear from people who disagree.

I don't even like red and I'm excited about this!! I've missed Ralph's last couple of visits but I'm thoroughly enjoying this one. He's brought some fantastic pieces this time and the new (and newish) colours are wonderful.

Can't be doing with the multi-coloured pearl necklaces unless the colours are quite similar. To my mind they just look a bit garish otherwise. Maybe I just need to get used to them. I prefer the more natural looking pearls - white, plum, champagne, grey and black. I think the colours make them not look like pearls but coloured glass.
There, I've put the cat among the pidgeons. Interested to hear from people who disagree.

I couldn't agree more my first thoughts on seeing the TSV was an elastic sweetie necklace.
I have the pastel floating necklace but that's as far on the pearl front I would go.

:sun:

I have to agree that I prefer more traditiona colours for pearls. I like white best and don't mind some of the very pale colours but I think the very bright colours just look like coloured beads.

Call me old fashioned but each to their own!!!

Oh joy, there are more shows! not been buying cos a bit skint, bit I get paid tomorrow, thought Ralph was only here for a couple of days. On the topic of colours I prefer the paler shades or if they are darker\dark I like them to be all one colour. I have always loved pearls, even in my teenage years. Love Honora and really enjoy the shows so thanks for this info

You can't beat white. Fell in love with white pearls when my mum gave me the 'real'' strand that came with Camay soap!

I do have coloured ones - the barouque or keishi ones look OK in the coloured pearls - but really for me white is the tops.

So it's not just me. Just heard Jill Franks raving about the amethyst rondell pearl necklace, and once she'd put it on it sold out almost straightaway. Can't believe anyone would choose an artificial looking pearl to the traditional colours. The cranberry, teal and chocolate just don't appeal in the slightest.

Maybe SUPERCOOLWILLOW will give us the heads up on the codes for the new Cherry necklace appearing on Saturday. Please Please beg beg........:flower::flower::flower:

there is no new cherry necklace for this weekend as Ralph said he is bringing it on the next trip which is not saturday

but the stuff with cherry coming in are as follows

Honora Choice of Cultured FW Pearl 150cm Strand
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.674536

Honora 8mm Cultured FW Baroque Pearl 45cm Necklace Sterling Silver
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.683829

Honora Cultured FW 8mm Pearl Stud Earrings 14ct Gold
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.680571

Honora 10-10.5mm Cultured FW Pearl Solitaire Ring Sterling Silver
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.683078

You are not alone Rosie. I think exactly the same. It is wonderful how Honora
offers such a huge range to keep most of ushappy. It would be awful if we all liked the same stuff!

Ralph defo said there was a multi necklace this Saturday that would contain the cherry coloured pearls.
Claire said she'd see the buyer after the show with requests and ask for an item number.
Later today when Caroline from Cheshire a regular spoke to Ralph, she asked about a cherry necklace to match the try me.
Ralph said in response and it was coming but no mention of Saturday.

:flower:

Ralph defo said there was a multi necklace this Saturday that would contain the cherry coloured pearls.
Claire said she'd see the buyer after the show with requests and ask for an item number.
Later today when Caroline from Cheshire a regular spoke to Ralph, she asked about a cherry necklace to match the try me.
Ralph said in response and it was coming but no mention of Saturday.

:flower:

thats proberbly because hes been told that it wont be here for this saturday

I'm just wondering if there's two necklaces in the offering one multi with the odd cherry and then one that's all cherry.

:star:

Latest posts

Back