honora frank lizard face

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

How very dare you-Ralph is my very favourite guest! Mind you, I have just realised that he reminds me of----a meerkat! He does look like he would fit on the compare the meerkat adverts! He even turns his head like one!

Ralph's great, definitely my favourite guest presenter..he comes across as a genuinely lovely decent bloke, I personally dont believe he's had any work done..and if he has..SO WHAT! It's his prerogative.
I seriously dont understand why people feel the need to post nasty comments about people on here - is it just because their on TV and an easy target?? It doesnt mean they are thick skinned and immune to being hurt by this kind of thing.
It really must be amazing to be so perfect, just a shame when inner beauty is lacking. My mother always used to tell me "If you dont have anything nice to say...say nothing!

Aaah bless, I think he's lovely, so gentlemanly. He might not be everyone's cup of tea but I've seen worse. He's a lovely guy.:rock:

This would be a pretty dull forum if we could only say 'nice' things about people :dull: If they put themselves in the publc eye then they are fair game as far as I am concerned - within reason. I doubt Ralph, or any other guest/presenter, will lose much sleep over anything that is said on here - probably too busy totting up their sales figures :talking:

Watching him this visit, It amazes me, a man with all that money, charm and status, wears that awful ill-fitting jacket. Looks like the shoulders are just too big for him. I love the Honora shows and am always tempted to buy something but, you know Ralph is always very charming when he's selling fast and perhaps the TSV is going well but I've noticed when it's a TSV that may be a job to sell, he seems to sound really bored with the whole thing and repeats a comment about how everyone is able to afford these prices and how much it costs in his top range Honora boutiques in New York. That's when I notice that different side to him. He reminds me more of an Astronaut than a Meercat, Suzi, don't know why...

If Ralph has had work done then it looks a great job - unlike Joan whose face seems to be caught in a wind tunnel. Hopefully by the time I am Ralph's age I will be able to afford a couple of nips and tucks myself - no harm in taking care of yourself :up:

If Ralph has had work done then it looks a great job - unlike Joan whose face seems to be caught in a wind tunnel. Hopefully by the time I am Ralph's age I will be able to afford a couple of nips and tucks myself - no harm in taking care of yourself :up:
Funny thing is, he isn't as old as he looks!

Awww, c'mon, the reason most of us keep coming back here is to read the rude threads about QVC people! Whether you agree with it or not, most would have to agree that it's good for a laugh - look at Grumpy Old Men/Women. And for those who live with the maxim of "If you can't say anything nice..." do you really expect us to believe that you've never once made a rude comment about someone behind their back? Even Gordon Brown does it, much to his embarrassment!

Latest posts

Back