Home Reflections Hydrangea Flowers in Vase TSV 29/04/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Much to my surprise.....I like it!

Hope its available to order before the day, my choice of colour always sells out quickly and I cant stay awake till midnight!

:mysmilie_19:

Home Reflections Hydrangea Arrangement in Pre-lit Mercury Glass Vase
Item Number: 705499
QVC Price £39.00
Today's Special Value Price £31.98
P&P £5.95

A beautiful arrangement of faux hydrangeas in a crackled, mercury-effect, glass vase boasting a modern twist of LED bulbs inside, creating a beautiful glow. Perfect for setting the scene in your new home or injecting fresh style into your existing colour scheme; this new concept designed for QVC is easy to add to any decor, making it a great gift too.

Versatile home style - enjoy the beautiful flowers and stylish crackled vase as they are, or switch on the battery-operated, LED lights fixed around the inside of the vase for an added gorgeous glimmer. Plus, you can make the most of its wire-free design and change between displaying the piece on shelves, windowsills, mantelpieces, or tables to suit your day.

Set it and forget it - as an added feature to the gorgeous lit up look, this contemporary design also has a six hour timer, so you can enjoy a subtle twinkle all day worry-free.

A full bouquet, every day - the perfect solution for busy households, forget about petals wilting or gaps between the florets, with this beautiful arrangement you get full, natural-looking blooms all-year round.

15 x warm white LED lights within the vase
Battery operated: 3 x AAA (not included)
Dimensions (h x w): 35.5cm x 37cm (14" x 14.6")

Contains:

5 x removable faux hydrangea flowers
1 x vase with 15 LED lights built in

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.705499

ive received this today and its beautiful, I got the white one, and the flowers and vase are quite big, it looks realy nice on my window ledge

I got the lilac and it looks lovely, the lights are brighter than I expected. Very pleased with it (so far)!!

Latest posts

Back