Hold Your Hand Out Alexis

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

donna255

ShoppingTelly Supporter
So I turned over and there is L'Occitane on at the moment.
Bumper L'Occitane Shea Body Lotion 500mls sizes each duo on introductory.

Anyway there is Alexis saying QVC is the only place to buy these. No its not! Belfast L'Occitane shop had them at £25 for one 500mls size. I admit I was surprised when I saw them there a while back, but there where there. I also believe they have appeared on the L'Occitane website too!

OK yes I admit I did go for the duo at £30.25:3:

tsk tsk Alexis :58:
i've found that every time i use the L'Occy bath, my skin is very dry afterwards so i've been put off :( I had the big cherry blossom from the TSV and am loath to use it now. I like the body lotions tho'.

So I turned over and there is L'Occitane on at the moment.
Bumper L'Occitane Shea Body Lotion 500mls sizes each duo on introductory.

Anyway there is Alexis saying QVC is the only place to buy these. No its not! Belfast L'Occitane shop had them at £25 for one 500mls size. I admit I was surprised when I saw them there a while back, but there where there. I also believe they have appeared on the L'Occitane website too!

OK yes I admit I did go for the duo at £30.25:3:

I have seen these in the store here too but only at sale times, they don't have them as normal stock.

The other week she kept saying the peach blossom perfume, the small size, was only at QVC, but the shops and website had it.

Have to say I don't really like the cherry blossom, it is not as moisturising as the shea butter range. I use the shea soaps or the honey ones and never had a problem, infact the shea butter ones are great for shaving.

Sazza, now it could have been January I spotted the 500mls body lotions so out for christmas. Infact I think I spotted the 500ml sizes in the cherry blossom too. I was doing the candle hunt in their sale at the time, and skimming the other shelves.

I got dry skin from using the gentle soap for hand & body but have been fine with using just the shower gels.

I like the moisturisers - the shea is best for my skin as although I loved the peach one it wasn't moisturising enough.

Was quite suprised that i liked the peach blossom fragrance as i usually hate any peach body products. Smelt nothing like the usual fake artificial smell.

I found the Rose shower gel dried my skin out terribly, but I've used the Sweet Almond & the honey and lemon & they've both been ok.

The body cream, hand cream & foot cream are all great. I quite like the cherry blossom hand cream too.

Is Alexis pregnant again??

Of all the guests on QVC, I think Alexis is the most gorgeous looking. I wouldn't mind looking like her anyway! Everything about her is so stylish IMO.

Of all the guests on QVC, I think Alexis is the most gorgeous looking. I wouldn't mind looking like her anyway! Everything about her is so stylish IMO.

I agree,she is very attractive,naturally so.
She is very enthusiastic about what she sells too,like Lee used to be with the Philosophy range.
I got the TSV on Auto delivery too,so will look forward to that next month.
Just had a bout of ezcema on my hand and very sore area on my thumb,think that could be from the verbena handwash ,so will not be buying that again,my husband thought I had burnt my hand it was so bad.Have put cream on every night and its slowly improving now but is still very dry.

Noticed another bodge yesterday as they were supposed to be demo'ing the Sparkling Honey and Lemon EDT (which is an opaque sparkly liquid) but had the regular version(clear bottle) on the table. Amusing that Pipa was saying "ooh look it looks like fairy dust" when Alexis was spraying - as it obviously couldn't have been!

Think Alexis realised the error at the beginning but didn't say anything!

And yes I WAS very bored yesterday!! :)

I used to think that too until I met her at the NYNY event a couple of years ago and she was disinterested to the point of rude.

now thats the kind of anecdote i like to hear... you know the old saying "if youve got nothing good to say about anyone, come and sit next to me" :5:

so what happened with alexis?

lol Burlz.

There were a few of us who had the same experience with her that year. Every other 'celebrity guest' was engaging, enthusiastic, appeared to enjoy the event and meeting us 'mere mortals'.

Jill from MB, The Decleor lady, Nina from Smashbox did my brows, Leighton Denny was very witty, The Pecksniffs man, the SBC ladies, Mop Mike, and a specila mention for Lee from Philosphy - not only the most perfect specimen of the male species, with most perfect skin, ever, but also utterly charming. All of them were great.

Alexis was someone I had long admired as I always thought she came across as friendly, informative and genuine. At the NYNY event she gave the clear impression of being bored out of her head and that she would rather be anywhere else. I was so surprised and quite frankly disappointed. I know everyone can have a bad day, but of all the people that I thought would be unwelcoming, she would have been at the bottom of my list. She begrudgingly thrust a small sachet of handcream or something at me as though that was her duty done.

So is her lovely, friendly personality all a show? Who knows? It wasn't how she came across that day anyway.

l'occitane are now doing facials on qvc now and they find some poor girl(knowing l'occitane the way i do for free) to do the demos her hands were tembling as she tried to do the cleanser.
you could see alexis looking as if she wanted to kill her as she was frightened and not looking good really like alexis thought she was showing her up.

Latest posts

Back