Hold the front page-not!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ruthy

Registered Shopper
Hello Deasmum, Ballerina, Donna et al-fear not ladies, Charlie Barron is due on shortly with his pearls (where’s he finding them??-thought there was a supply issue)-and if you’re feeling bereft there’s a Nilamani show on later-another show to add to our last chances no doubt😊

Wow! I am just watching Charlie selling these gargantuan pearls for a few grands. I only wear small and dainty rings because tall rings tend to get stuck or catch on everything. I cannot imagine wearing something that big and functioning like a normal human being. Would you wear these gigantic pearls?

Wow! I am just watching Charlie selling these gargantuan pearls for a few grands. I only wear small and dainty rings because tall rings tend to get stuck or catch on everything. I cannot imagine wearing something that big and functioning like a normal human being. Would you wear these gigantic pearls?
I’m not keen on pearls, never mind those gobstopper sizes.

Charlie just said he met with Jake and asked if he could cancel the show as the prices are crazy and he’s losing money.

😂🤣

I am a pearl fan, I just love them. But, what Charlie et al never tell you on these massive pieces, is how much of that big dimension is the internal plastic bead. We all know Gemporia are about smoke and mirrors. I am sure Charlie sells magnificent pearls but I would think his own offerings are the real deal. He is supposed to sell to the gentry and seriously loaded. If they found nacre was thin, peeling and chipping, he would soon be outed and lose his real customers. I have read a couple of reviews about pearls simply discintegrating and Gemporia always fob them off suggesting that they did not take adequate care of the pearl and nothing to do with the quality. The super size pearls don't grab my attention anyway. I prefer something dantier. I can be clumsy and a gobstopper would probably come to grief, like knocking it on a tap. Sadly, I am sure Charlie is seduced by the fee that Bennett pays him to promote Gemporia's stuff, it would be money for old rope after all. Charlie is easy on the eye but my wallet remains firmly shut :)

I caught some of a show yesterday with Angeline then with Kate. Atmosphere with Charlie and Angeline seemed strained, felt her prefers working with Kate. I adore pearls but they were simply out of my price range.

I quite like Charlie, but as you say the prices are a bit steep. I have some beautiful pearls, and at the end of the day, how may strings do you need ?

Latest posts

Back