Hisense TSV 5.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 63
Hisense A4GTUK FHD 40" Smart TV with Alexa
Item Number: 728933
QVC Price £299.00
Todays Special Value Price £249.00
P&P £0.00
4 Easy Pays of £62.25

Discover outstanding picture quality with the Hisense 40A4GTUK 40" Smart Full HD LED TV. You'll be amazed by the crisp and detailed display with Natural Colour Enhancement, not to mention the impressive audio and all the smart features that make this innovative TV a must-have addition to your home. Whether you're catching up on your favourite shows in bed or immersing yourself in the latest blockbuster with the family, this exceptional TV is sure to elevate your home viewing experience.
*A great saving: If you were to buy this Hisense 40A4GTUK FHD Smart TV with Alexa from QVCUK.com after this offer ends, you’d pay £299. So for our Today’s Special Value price of just £249, P&P included, you’re saving £50.
Fantastic quality - with two times the clarity of HD TV, you can expect crisp, razor-sharp images with well-defined details. By analysing the content coming in, the TV reduces noises and minimises image distortion. It offers a high-quality viewing experience with incredible sharpness and clarity.
Enhanced colour - optimising colour reproduction, the Natural Colour Enhancer allows you to watch movies and shows with a uniform, realistic display. Whether you're catching up on a soap or watching a classic movie, you'll enjoy colours the way they were meant to be seen.
Amazing audio - with DTS Virtual: X, you'll experience incredible audio from every angle. You'll be stunned by the quality and get fully immersed without the need for height speakers. The bass perception will captivate you, as if you were right there in the thick of the action!
Immerse yourself - jumping into a movie? The VIDAA app allows you to switch smoothly from built-in apps such as Netflix, Amazon Prime, BBC iPlayer and more. If you have Alexa, you can simply dive into a new show by using your voice.
Full gaming experience - spend a lazy evening in on the console using Game Mode, which boosts your chances of scoring legendary wins by significantly reducing game lags. Alternatively, switch to Sports Mode for an immersive stadium experience.
What's in the box?
  • 1 x Hinsense 40A4GTUK 40" Smart Full HD LED TV
  • 1 x remote control
  • 2 x battery
  • 1 x quick start guide
  • 1 x power cable

I purchased a different model a few weeks ago from Argos the Hisense 43 Inch 43A7GQTUK Smart 4K UHD HDR QLED Freeview TV which has all the features including 4K plus Ultra High Definition and has fantastic reviews.
My old set was a 4 year old LG which was a 4K smart TV but my new one knocks the spots of that one and cost me £100 less than the LG
It is honestly the best TV I have ever owned! Fantastic picture due to the QLED which makes the screen brighter and clearer. Also really easy to set up although it does pay to play with the settings.

Attachments

• hisense tv.png
    hisense tv.png
    179.6 KB · Views: 68
I bought a Hisense telly last week too - a 43” like Sleepydove, which we got for upstairs- we already have a larger Hisense one in the living room which we’ve had a couple of years and have always been really happy with. I got the 43” one from Costco for £199 plus VAT, which includes a 5 year warranty. Absolutely delighted with it and thought it was a great price. 👍🏽

Please.....anyone thinking of buying a TV, never buy from QVC and only get a one year warranty. Plenty of places, close or better on price and giving a minimum 5 year warranty. Even if you have to pay a little bit more, it's worth it.

Let me guess, these are now the best TV's Hohbein has ever seen? Despite the fact they were selling TV's back when apparently Samsung were the best he had ever seen.

We had a power cut over night - bit scary as the overhead pole caught fire!
I’ve been up the whole night - very cold and very boring! And it meant I couldn’t watch the TSV, which I was potentially interested in.
Or at least wanted to see for research...

I managed to get QVC on at 8:30am so caught v end of presentation.
Was distracted by Lee’s hair - really bad and even more like Tin Tin than ever! - and in a positive way, by Ali Kerman’s blouse.

Ivory and very sheer indeed - but had white tank top underneath - and it looked very classy!
Hope it wasn’t Marla Wynne!

Anyway, the two of you who bought Hisense TVs recently, are you using with aerials please?

Am looking for a TV for upstairs where I don’t have an aerial or cable etc.
Got Wi-fi of course...

I know it says it has various catch up channels built in, as well as Freeview Play, but am not sure if I could watch just using internet connection/Wi-fi?

And does 43” not look massive in a bedroom - or any room?!

My brother takes the mic out of me because my sitting room (and only!) TV is 32” and I complain it’s too big! It’s not a tiny room either.
(He’s the type to have a huge screen wall-mounted, I’m not!)

It’s a Sony and has been good to me but do need to simplify the system and it’s not a Smart TV....
So it is an option for that to go up but it’s quite heavy and has quite a bit frame on it!
Funny/sad how quickly technology dates these days...

Sorry processing out loud!

As someone above has said, one year warranty not enough on a TV so need to think about that too?!

We had a power cut over night - bit scary as the overhead pole caught fire!
I’ve been up the whole night - very cold and very boring! And it meant I couldn’t watch the TSV, which I was potentially interested in.
Or at least wanted to see for research...

I managed to get QVC on at 8:30am so caught v end of presentation.
Was distracted by Lee’s hair - really bad and even more like Tin Tin than ever! - and in a positive way, by Ali Kerman’s blouse.

Ivory and very sheer indeed - but had white tank top underneath - and it looked very classy!
Hope it wasn’t Marla Wynne!

Anyway, the two of you who bought Hisense TVs recently, are you using with aerials please?

Am looking for a TV for upstairs where I don’t have an aerial or cable etc.
Got Wi-fi of course...

I know it says it has various catch up channels built in, as well as Freeview Play, but am not sure if I could watch just using internet connection/Wi-fi?

And does 43” not look massive in a bedroom - or any room?! *

My brother takes the mic out of me because my sitting room (and only!) TV is 32” and I complain it’s too big! It’s not a tiny room either.
(He’s the type to have a huge screen wall-mounted, I’m not!)

It’s a Sony and has been good to me but do need to simplify the system and it’s not a Smart TV....
So it is an option for that to go up but it’s quite heavy and has quite a bit frame on it!
Funny/sad how quickly technology dates these days...

Sorry processing out loud!

As someone above has said, one year warranty not enough on a TV so need to think about that too?!

* The TSV one is a 40” not a 43.
We’ve a 43” one in the bedroom and I think its fine but I guess its all personal choice.

My two are connected to Virgin boxes - one has an aerial connection as well. You could technically use with just an internet connection but it would make navigating ’live’ tv channels a bit clunkier as you’d have to do it in individual apps.

* The TSV one is a 40” not a 43.
We’ve a 43” one in the bedroom and I think its fine but I guess its all personal choice.

My two are connected to Virgin boxes - one has an aerial connection as well. You could technically use with just an internet connection but it would make navigating ’live’ tv channels a bit clunkier as you’d have to do it in individual apps.
Thanks that’s good to know.
Yes think you’re right watching the apps wouldn’t be ideal...
Wasn’t sure if you needed an aerial for Freeview.

I think I must be strange but I was just looking at my TV (the 32”) and wondering how I would cope with something bigger...

The newer ones do have much smaller frame and the rest though.

Know TSV is 40” but two people above bought 43” Hisense ones and said it was for upstairs?

Thanks that’s good to know.
Yes think you’re right watching the apps wouldn’t be ideal...
Wasn’t sure if you needed an aerial for Freeview.

I think I must be strange but I was just looking at my TV (the 32”) and wondering how I would cope with something bigger...

The newer ones do have much smaller frame and the rest though.

Know TSV is 40” but two people above bought 43” Hisense ones and said it was for upstairs?
Yep one of them was me. 😊
I know what you mean about whether you could live with a bigger one though- I remember when we first got a ‘big’ telly and we got the box in the house and I wondered what the hell we’d done as it looked huge. Within a day i couldn’t imagine ever having a smaller one, and was actually wondering if we should have gone a bit bigger. Its all down to personal preference though isn’t it. 😊
Incidentally you can get a separate aerial that you can have inside the house / next to the telly, if you don’t have a roof mounted one - they’re not expensive and have a power supply so that the signal is boosted - they do work quite well. We have one for when we go camping.

Yep one of them was me. 😊
I know what you mean about whether you could live with a bigger one though- I remember when we first got a ‘big’ telly and we got the box in the house and I wondered what the hell we’d done as it looked huge. Within a day i couldn’t imagine ever having a smaller one, and was actually wondering if we should have gone a bit bigger. Its all down to personal preference though isn’t it. 😊
Incidentally you can get a separate aerial that you can have inside the house / next to the telly, if you don’t have a roof mounted one - they’re not expensive and have a power supply so that the signal is boosted - they do work quite well. We have one for when we go camping.
The performance of an indoor aerial varies greatly depending on how far you are from the transmitter and any hills in the way, etc.

I've never gto one to work where I live, even powered ones.

Latest posts

Back