HI

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

icedupsnowqueen

Registered Shopper
Just wanted to introduce myself and say hi.
Have been lurking for ages and have read the posts and have found some very entertaining and others very informative, and wish I had found you sooner, maybe my addiction to QVC would have been curbed a little earlier :rock:

Found out things here I never knew about (eg Dennis Basso for example) and will pass my knowledge on.

Hi icedupsnowqueen, (love the name!)
Welcome to the forum, good to have you along.
Enjoy your time here. x

:mysmilie_357: from the Pink Pussy!! Seeing as you've already had greetings from a deviant and a nutter I thought I'd bring some sanity and decorum to your thread. :mysmilie_520: Enjoy your time here and do please spread the word about ******* Basso and his evil skinning of live animals.
mysmilie_55.gif

:mysmilie_357: from the Pink Pussy!! Seeing as you've already had greetings from a deviant and a nutter I thought I'd bring some sanity and decorum to your thread. :mysmilie_520: Enjoy your time here and do please spread the word about ******* Basso and his evil skinning of live animals.
mysmilie_55.gif

I think what you meant to say, Sue, was that our new member has had greetings from a deviant and a nutter, and iclaudipuss, otherwise known as the sane voice of reason amidst the doolally ramblings of well-meaning, but barking, forumites. Just thought I'd clarify in case anyone got the wrong idea about moi..

I think what you meant to say, Sue, was that our new member has had greetings from a deviant and a nutter, and iclaudipuss, otherwise known as the sane voice of reason amidst the doolally ramblings of well-meaning, but barking, forumites.

Nah I didn't mean that at all Puss.
mysmilie_61.gif
mysmilie_55.gif

Nah I didn't mean that at all Puss.
mysmilie_61.gif
mysmilie_55.gif

Oh, I see, you didn't realise that I'd posted at all, ah well, never mind, these things are easy to overlook, but i'd just like to reiterate my point about being the sane and reasoned voice on the forum, and my therapist will verify that.

if she ever surfaces again!

I'll have you know, Jamesy, she is doing very well and is now able to cope on the teensiest dose of tranquilisers. She has stopped the uncontrollable sobbing, and though she still needs nightly sedation the nightmares have ceased. ish. I feel that I've helped her come to terms and deal with her neuroses very well, and I look forward to meeting my new therapist next week.

was really stuck about a name, but had been shopping and was freezing:grin: and we are totally snowed in, so seemed an apt name :giggle::giggle:

Latest posts

Back