Hi guys

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

oh goody....thanks. there was an option on the checkout to add your mobile number and they would text when items are despatched so i might hear that way.

:mad:Will someone please give me a chill pill before i explode that same person again declared I AM BORED NOT MORE SILVER and shouted to have YELLOW GOLD put on which steve obliged and for the next hour or more put on some really nice gold pieces ,a mixture of rings,braclet,pendant etc did they bid on anything NO they did not
again when white gold studs were on it was have you got them in yellow gold they were then found out put on and did they bid NO I have high blood pressure and I'm about to blow a blood vessel, hand me the pills someone quick or should i say NOW.

:mad:Will someone please give me a chill pill before i explode that same person again declared I AM BORED NOT MORE SILVER and shouted to have YELLOW GOLD put on which steve obliged and for the next hour or more put on some really nice gold pieces ,a mixture of rings,braclet,pendant etc did they bid on anything NO they did not
again when white gold studs were on it was have you got them in yellow gold they were then found out put on and did they bid NO I have high blood pressure and I'm about to blow a blood vessel, hand me the pills someone quick or should i say NOW.

I was only on the site for the early hour and the last hour yesterday evening so didn't see this.

I did notice in the last hour that someone asked for a diamond eternity ring, Steve asked if they wanted white or yellow gold, Steve found them a beautiful white gold one (which they said was their choice) and it was on air immediately, it went for a GREAT price and said person didn't bid once. :mad

Don't understand the mentality of some people at all.

I'm hoping that they keep a record of people who request things and then don't bid on them.

I wouldn't be as obliging as Steve if they continue to mess him about :mad:

:) Here! Here!! BSB I am in full agreement..Steve should keep a record on request non bidders...
It's just not fair on everyone else who seeks a request and will bid for them..and will also wait patiently for their request to come on.

Noticed that too and thought how rude, obviously they are not going to keep putting on the high priced stuff when things are slow, like they were last night. I was DYING to spend some money, wanted some pink pearl earrings to go with the 7 strand necklace I grabbed on Friday, but despite Katherine giving Steve a code, they didn't appear. Valley Girl and I were sitting very patiently, but no luck. I suppose I shall just HAVE to watch again tonight, what a chore :whistle:
:doggie:

I think it is so rude of people to keep making requests on the chat box and then don't bother bidding.

I was logged in earlier and actually had to log out for a bit. Couple of people on there were really getting on my nerves with their attitude and they seem to choose not to use the excellent live help facility. :rolleyes:

Most people on there are lovely but is a shame that there are a few who spoil things.

Last edited:
oh goody....thanks. there was an option on the checkout to add your mobile number and they would text when items are despatched so i might hear that way.

I was wondering - has anyone who chose that option had a text yet?

I didn't hear today so I'm sort of assuming my order didn't get sent and has been delayed by a day?

hmmmmm ...... wondering whether to wait in tomorrow or not confused

Last edited:
I won my first item tonight, a little pair of diamond solitaire earrings.

Can't wait !!!!

I think it is so rude of people to keep making requests on the chat box and then don't bother bidding.

I was logged in earlier and actually had to log out for a bit. Couple of people on there were really getting on my nerves with their attitude and they seem to choose not to use the excellent live help facility. :rolleyes:

Most people on there are lovely but is a shame that there are a few who spoil things.

Totally agree with you sazza, don't think they are st members!
I think the help facility is great have used it a few times now:D

I was wondering - has anyone who chose that option had a text yet?

I didn't hear today so I'm sort of assuming my order didn't get sent and has been delayed by a day?

hmmmmm ...... wondering whether to wait in tomorrow or not confused

i haven't had a text....maybe it's not effective yet. :(

Could you check your Credit Card statement online? - if your order has been dispatched they should have charged you.

Latest posts

Back