Hi guys

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

hi Daz
just read the sad news hun
so sorry but you know he's gone to a better place.
condolences to you and all your family .

Hi Daz
So sorry to hear about your Grandad. I wish you and your family strength and peace at this very sad time.

Very happy to have got 2 lovely necklaces tonight (or technically last night!)
:doggie:

hi gemmy ladies....i was watching a bit last night and the Kama necklace took my fancy. Has anyone got one of those ? were you pleased ? and do they have them on more than the once ? newbie x

Hi Mrs J (another newbie here - though I've bought rather a lot recently! :cool:) - can answer one question ....

.... items ARE brought back again - you can also request items to be shown through the "Help" facility on the site and they usually DO appear! :)

(have seen a couple of these necklaces and bracelets in the last week being auctioned - but don't have one)

Last edited:
'Auntie Lil' purchased a Kama bracelet recently, with just one lonely charm on it, from the CR website, and I was really pleased to win another and the necklace last night! I am starting them off for various nieces, so they (and I) can add a charm now and then as funds permit :) Last night was the first time I have seen them auctioned. (but maybe I haven't been paying attention...)
I have seen several other bracelets of this type in shops recently - called Pandora, Chrysallis, etc. but they are much more expensive than CR's and they aren't all Sterling silver or genuine gemstones. If you type 'Troll beads' into Google you will get loads of links.

Mrs J, they have had them on a few times now, but as Sara says, you can always ask nicely and they'll try and include one in the show if they've got time. (Are you using a different user name on Rocks Sara, I haven't seen you?)

(Are you using a different user name on Rocks Sara, I haven't seen you?)

Yes, only cos when I registered it said "do not use your real name" - I'm Daisy, M4G (aka The Invisible Person! :lol) - sorry thought you knew, as I was teasing you about Tigerlily's purchase of the beautiful tanzanite ring the other evening!

thx for your replies ladies...i'm gonna keep an eye out for them on there again then. i think i'd be a bit embarrassed to request it in case the bidding goes too high for me.

thx for your replies ladies...i'm gonna keep an eye out for them on there again then. i think i'd be a bit embarrassed to request it in case the bidding goes too high for me.

That doesn't matter MrsJ - just bid up to your limit - the prices vary day to day, so you can never predict. :smile

There is no shame in requesting something and being fairly outbid on it Mrs J, the people who keep requesting stuff and then either don't bother to bid, or place a piffling bid of a few quid before dropping out, are the ones that wind us up!
Sara is right, the prices do vary a lot from day to day, so if something goes out of your budget then you just let the other bidder have it and wait for your opportunity to come round again - and it will!

Latest posts

Back