Hi guys

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I am Daz! I sent Tony an email using the link in the "contact us" bit of the website and I have a feeling it didn't get sent properly. so, I typed a "did you get my email??" comment in chat rocks and it hasn't shown up there!!

When I went to Rocks about fifteen minutes ago ( about quarter to 1) there was a notice saying "Rockschat is down for maintenance".
As I browsed this evening's Auctions, Rockschat re-appeared, so seem to be AOK now. Seems to be lots of new folks registering and placing their first bids so it seems it will be a busy night.

Well, I guess it was a "given" that as the Rocks site became more widely known that the prices would rise..... sob sob.... but I cannot really mump too much because I've had some CRACKING bargains that I am HUGELY grateful for !!!:D It has been both exciting and fortunate to have been "in on the ground floor", so to speak with Rocks..... I do feel that there will always be good deals to be had, though, even in the future.....besides, there is always the added excitment of the real auction format.... gets the heart rate up and is terrific fun.......I've loved auctions for as long as I can remember.... never got inot the car-boot sale thing.... though I know that's addicitve, too...... mind you,as addictions go, it could be much worse, eh?!!;)

Rocks Chat is now back up and running guys. I also noticed the large number of new people registering:eek: Can't complain, i've had plenty of stunning bargains...all of which i love.:)

hi daz, hi everyone xx
am creamcrackered! stayed away from rocks tv for a couple of evenings so I wouldn't be tempted (and I nodded off on the sofa lol). I have a basketful waiting to come to me after payday and must wait to see what stays, what goes. have loved looking at everyone's purchases. the competition is going to get stiffer soon I imagine.

Here are some pictures of Daz's new bling :jump:

Attachments

• TC380.jpg
    TC380.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 151
  • DC385.jpg
    DC385.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 139
  • GC621.jpg
    GC621.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 141

Latest posts