Hi everyone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

WildRose

Registered Shopper
thought I introduce myself :wave: as I have finally taken the step to join the forum. Have been "lurking" for months and laughed and cringed at some of the posts - always wanting to answer but never taking the plunge. :confused:
Only really watch QVC and not the other shopping channels, and even then mostly the beauty shows, but have bought some kitchen stuff from them. Love to get the heads up on upcoming TSV's from you all, so a big thank you for that, and a big thank you for some frank discussions on items that have saved me money - or the hints and tips to make me investigate other things and make me spend more :giggle:

thought I introduce myself :wave: as I have finally taken the step to join the forum. Have been "lurking" for months and laughed and cringed at some of the posts - always wanting to answer but never taking the plunge. :confused:
Only really watch QVC and not the other shopping channels, and even then mostly the beauty shows, but have bought some kitchen stuff from them. Love to get the heads up on upcoming TSV's from you all, so a big thank you for that, and a big thank you for some frank discussions on items that have saved me money - or the hints and tips to make me investigate other things and make me spend more :giggle:

Welcome xx :wink:

Hi Wildrose :mysmilie_357: Hope you enjoy your time on here. I lurked for ages but it is more fun to join in. :handshake: :coffee: :flower:

welcome8.gif

Have fun!

Hi WildRose, welcome to the forum, and I hope you enjoy your time on here. xxxx

I didn't take the plunge for ages either, probably cos I was in denial about Le Q due to spending a fortune with them in the past. I hope you love posting as much as I do but be careful, it can become time consuming. :hi:

Latest posts

Back