Hi everyone - Beauty Day

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

X

xmember

Guest Shopper
I'm new here and want to thank everyone who, since I found this forum, has given me lots of laughs, information and the realisation that there are human beings out there who think the way I do sometimes. I have missed most of Beauty Day so far apart from the first hour or so at midnight but more than made up for this by reading all the threads on here! I started watching QVC years ago and had to keep reminding myself then that the presenters are there to SELL - it doesn't matter that AY has 25 years' beauty experience:yawn: all the products are essential in her opinion. Also I don't want to be constantly reminded how many 000's of the TSV have gone in the first 15 minutes of the show (as in SBC last night) so I must "jump to the phones and place my order so I won't miss this have to be honest can't do without product from your resident beauty expert and don't forget the 30 day money back guarantee we're able to do this because we bulk buy" :headbang:
I often find when people say "to be honest" if they're selling something it means they aren't being so but maybe that's just me.

Have I been too harsh for a newbie? At least I've got it off my chest!. Thanks x

welcome

Welcome along Isabelle!

Hope you enjoy the forum and we all love to have a laugh on here (and a wee moan!):angel:

Welcome Isabelle I am new as well this forum is great and so informative. I have already been given some good advice I really appreciate.

Hi and welcome.

Its a psychology selling trick saying how many have gone in so many minutes. Makes people think they are missing out on something exciting and makes them rush to buy. Or in the case of st.com not.:rock:

Thanks everyone for your welcomes I am looking forward to more reading and posting on this forum - it's great!

:mysmilie_357: I didn't watch any of beauty day yesterday - and i'm pleased as what I couldn't see - I couldn't buy!! althought to be honest i'm not that much of a beauty junkie.I love make up and probably would had watched had there been a LG hour - but a few "web exclusives" didn't do for me!!

Latest posts

Back