Heys Set of 2 Suitcases & Travel Pouches TSV 08/08/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Heys Fashion Spinners 2 Piece Luggage Set with 3 Packing Cubes
Item Number: 805070
QVC Price £182.00
Todays Special Value Price £139.98
P&P £7.95

An essential two-piece travel set from Heys including stylish, lightweight and impact-resistant suitcases, plus three packing cubes you can use in any rucksack or bag to neatly organise your holiday wardrobe and necessities. This handy collection keeps your belongings safe and organised for any trip, and is the perfect excuse for a travel kit refresh!

Safe and sound - each case features a built-in TSA lock and is made from polycarbonate composite, a material used in the making of bulletproof glass! This lightweight and durable shell surrounding the case is scratch, scuff, and impact-resistant to put up a fight against any journey.

Style for miles - choose from three fashionable prints following 2016 runway trends with a gorgeous glossy surface to complete the look. Each case also features elegant, fully-lined interior with a 50/50 split, buckled compression strap, multiple storage pockets, plus a built-in zipped divider. The packing cubes are equally easy on the eyes with a streamline shape and sophisticated design.

Smooth operator - enjoy smooth and effortless motion with the suitcases' four premium Japanese-made, 360 degree, Hinomoto wheels. You can pull along your luggage in comfort with the gel-cushioned handles, internal push-button telescopic handle system and multi-stage locking heights.

Carry on boarding - the smaller case meets major airlines' requirements, ensuring you can keep your valuables nearby and experience a stress-free trip. Plus with the compact and lightweight design, you can move your luggage around overhead compartments or under seats easily.

Organised travel - with the trio of space-saving packing cubes you can keep your belongings tidy and forget about over-spilling cases. The cases are perfect for keeping special items safe, laundry separate, and splitting up everyone's belongings (whether it's his, hers, or the kids). Plus unpacking is a doddle as you simply move the entire cube into a drawer or wardrobe.

Eco-cubes - you can make a small contribution to a more environmentally friendly lifestyle as the packing cubes feature Heys' Ecotex fabric made from 100% recycled water bottles. Ten bottles are used to make the three-piece set, but don't let that deceive you as the fabric is 50% stronger than polyester!

Heading to the States - if you're travelling to the USA, the Transportation Security Administration have the right to open your luggage for inspection. These cases can be opened by a master key so they can gain easy access without damaging your luggage.

Colour options:

Red and Purple Ombre
Black and Grey Ombre
Black and White Polka Dot

Contains:

1 x medium Fashion Spinner suitcase
1 x small, carry on Fashion Spinner suitcase
3 x Ecotex Packing Cubes

Fashion Spinners:

Small: 53cm x 38cm x 21.5cm (20.8" x 15" x 8.5"); 3kg
Medium: 66cm x 45.5cm x 25.5cm (26" x 17.9" x 10"); 4kg

Ecotex Packing Cubes:

Small: 28cm x 17cm x 8cm (11" x 6.7" x 3.1"); 0.91kg
Medium: 35cm x 25cm x 8cm (13.7" x 9.8" x 3.1"); 1.2kg
Large: 45cm x 32cm x 8cm (17.7" x 12.6" x 3.1"); 1.66kg

Please note: the small suitcase fits within some but not all airlines cabin luggage restrictions. Please check with your carriers individual guidelines

Warranty information:
Heys offers a 5 year worldwide warranty on the Helios
For warranty service, you can locate a Heys Service Centre anywhere in the world, by referring to our website atwww.heys.com
Please do not send your product directly to Heys, as this will only delay the repair. This warranty is global and you may repair your product at any Heys Service Centre globally. You are, however, responsible for all costs of getting the product to the Service Centre including, but not limited to, the cost of packaging, shipping and applicable taxes

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.805070

I noticed on Twitter yesterday that Heys supplied the luggage for Canadian Olympic team!

What a stupid shape they are.

They won't stack.

If they didn't have the "waist" you could get a lot more in it for the same footprint.

And it is "waisted" side to side and front to back - ridiculous.

And I would never buy 4-wheeled cases. They are fine on perfectly level ground, but useless on the slightest slope. A friend had one, and one of us had to constantly hold onto it otherwise it would run away if you let go.

STYLE ABOVE FUNCTION!

I haven't tried these....always found Tripp luggage from Debenhams to be fantastic. Definitely worth a browse as generally great prices too.

I bought a Tripp case and matching hand luggage last year on the recommendation of someone here and it's great. I went for a brightly patterned one. So easy to spot on the carousel! Got mine in the sale for about £49 I think. Not so keen on the hand luggage largely because it's a bit too big for me, even the smaller one but that's just personal choice.

I have a set of Tripp luggage too and have found them good. I like SuitSuit cases but they`re more than I`d be willing to pay, even in their sale. We only do one long holiday per year and maybe a couple of overnight stays in this Country so our luggage sits in the spare bedroom for most of the year. If I travelled a lot then I reckon I`d fork out for the SuitSuit cases, I must admit every year they bring out some really cool designs.

Latest posts

Back