Hey KWC! Have you seen this?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Kitten's taking a long time to respond.:thinking2:

I should have put GATINEAU in the title.

:devil:

Kitten's taking a long time to respond.:thinking2:

I should have put GATINEAU in the title.

Ha ha, very funny! :tongue2:

Listen pal.....when your eyes are as grotty as mine, 5 measly mls of eye cream ain't no good, see? Nice try but no deal! :tongue2: :grin:

Ha ha, very funny! :tongue2:

Listen pal.....when your eyes are as grotty as mine, 5 measly mls of eye cream ain't no good, see? Nice try but no deal! :tongue2: :grin:

BG I think you are loosing it. Must try harder. I haven't had a sniff since Boffy. Love A'kin is still on the missing list though. I wonder what the little minx has been buying on the qt.

BG I think you are loosing it. Must try harder. I haven't had a sniff since Boffy. Love A'kin is still on the missing list though. I wonder what the little minx has been buying on the qt.

Sorry Loveheart. Have had 3 glasses of wine (way way over my limit) and am knackered. Heading to bed.

You'll have to man the fort (or should that be FART)?:giggle:

Sorry Loveheart. Have had 3 glasses of wine (way way over my limit) and am knackered. Heading to bed.

You'll have to man the fort (or should that be FART)?:giggle:

You drunken old f.a.r.t BG. Half the team have gone missing. Bet has deserted me. KWC is buying up everything in sight. TK and lemonsqueezy are keeping a low profile. If it wasn't for Watersiren giving me backup I would think about throwing in the towel too. Night Night .

You drunken old f.a.r.t BG. Half the team have gone missing. Bet has deserted me. KWC is buying up everything in sight. TK and lemonsqueezy are keeping a low profile. If it wasn't for Watersiren giving me backup I would think about throwing in the towel too. Night Night .

Just before I go - check out the F.A.R.T.S. thread - your gloroius leader is about to buy shampoo.

And on that note - night night!!

I ain't bought nuffink! :sad:
(I is only panicking as I have nuffink on my eBay watch list - maybe I should go round up some random cr*p......a few Ford parts, some beads, box of Jiffy bags & a smelly old sofa for 'collection only', so I have something to 'watch', then I won't be so tempted by the random cr*p on QVC!) :sweat: :grin:

Nite nite BakerGirl - you're doing a sterling job really & we do appreciate your efforts! :up2:

Nite nite Loveheart too! xx

Just before I go - check out the F.A.R.T.S. thread - your gloroius leader is about to buy shampoo.

And on that note - night night!!

I just read that too. She has said that it is needed but I am not convinced. We could all say that we need stuff but do we really? The jury is out on this one.

Latest posts

Back