Hey all

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hi Ms Sawyer,I wasn't around when you were here before but welcome back and i'm pleased you're feeling better.

Nice to see you back Ms Sawyer,looking forward to reading your posts!

Nope me neither :)

Josh Holloway from lost :heart:

Me too, nice though!
^^ lol

Hi Ms-Sawyer long time no see

Hope you're back for good this time
Hi Jabba & yes fingers crossed x

Glad to hear you're feeling better and looking forward to seeing lots more pithy posts from you. :nod:

Thank you Mam x

Hi Ms Sawyer,I wasn't around when you were here before but welcome back and i'm pleased you're feeling better.
Thank you x

Nice to see you back Ms Sawyer,looking forward to reading your posts!
Thank you x

And a Welcome Back from me too. Am probably another that joined after your "disappearance" so look forward to hearing more from you. :)
Thank you x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

I'm impressed you can do all those triple, or whatever posts, i can;t even do two yet LOL

Hello,

So good to see you back on here Ms Sawyer. It has been a tough time for you but I do hope that we will be seeing a lot more of you.

Happy New Year,

Inge xx

Hi Ms Sawyer. Glad you are feeling well enough to join in the banter and bashing again!

A warm welcome back for my old friend,Ms Sawyer,glad to have you with us again xxx

thank you Marzy, I have missed you all. Hope you are doing fine. Xxxxxxx

Hello,

So good to see you back on here Ms Sawyer. It has been a tough time for you but I do hope that we will be seeing a lot more of you.

Happy New Year,
thank you Ballerina xxxxxx
Inge xx

Hi Ms Sawyer. Glad you are feeling well enough to join in the banter and bashing again!

Thank you Nikkid xxxxxx

Latest posts

Back