Hermes - the pits

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I saw my hermes delivery lady while shopping today, she's lovely, I so nearly said hi to her, then remembered she's only my delivery lady. She is a star.

i'm sure she'd be delighted if you said hello loujareth but i know what you mean - i saw my dental nurse in asda (who i adore, unlike the dentist) and was going to say hello but changed my mind. actually, in truth i was going to say 'he tortured me while you were on holiday!' lol!!

QVC with its "award winning customer care", etc. My parcel weighed 0.93kg, today. The Royal Mail (which QVC advises I use 2nd class send it back, if I wish) would charge £3.15 for that weight. QVC charged me £6.95 to throw my expensive camera over the wall..... Truly, a Quality service!

Under the circumstances, Q should have collected it, or sent you a post paid return label.

I've had a great Hermes courier for ages but he's moved on and some different ones have been delivering. Some idiot jammed a parcel which was way too big for my post box so tight that in orderto get it out I destroyed the packaging, and damaged the contents as well as taking the skin off my hand wriggling it out again.

As far as I'm concerned if they deliver and don't get a signature then he parcel has not arrived. Try reporting an item missing, I think you'll see a change in your courier's behaviours cos I bet Q are sh*t hot at chasing those down. You can always say its turned up later. Say a neighbour took it in and forgot to pass it on. Do that a couple of times and you'll probably find that signed for items start getting handed to you.

The latest guy says he's going to be around for awhile so we've swapped mobile numbers and e-mail addresses. I told him it will save him time in he long run if he lets me tell him when I'll be in to take delivery. He seems ok with it. Time will tell...

The latest guy says he's going to be around for awhile so we've swapped mobile numbers and e-mail addresses. I told him it will save him time in he long run if he lets me tell him when I'll be in to take delivery. He seems ok with it. Time will tell...

Oh aye? :wonder: Was he also tall, dark and handsome? lol :tongue:

I look forward to him handling my packet with the sensitivity it deserves, and not trying to ram something into my box that just won't fit, and doing me a damage as a result.

I look forward to him handling my packet with the sensitivity it deserves, and not trying to ram something into my box that just won't fit, and doing me a damage as a result.

Isnt that what we all want in life though? lol :mysmilie_483::mysmilie_17:

Well my courier really doesn't like me now since I complained and Next had words with him last week, he just delivered a QVC parcel to me and he couldn't even look at me, virtually threw the parcel in the door when I opened it!!!

Latest posts

Back