Here's a New One!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

concordia

Easily Confused
Got 2 Post Office cards today saying they couldn't deliver as postage was owed. Went to the PO and it was 2 packages from QVC that had NO postage on them! Rang CS :call: and they want proof, want me to send the packages back. So, I have been charged by QVC for postage, the PO for postage and handling fee and now my own expense to send them back! :angry: Just to say watch out, someone must be sleeping on the postage machine at QVC! :cheeky:

Dear dear, money must be getting tight at QVC, or maybe this is their way of battling the credit crunch, making customers pay more P&P!!! Shocking really...shame on you QVC!

Got 2 Post Office cards today saying they couldn't deliver as postage was owed. Went to the PO and it was 2 packages from QVC that had NO postage on them! Rang CS :call: and they want proof, want me to send the packages back. So, I have been charged by QVC for postage, the PO for postage and handling fee and now my own expense to send them back! :angry: Just to say watch out, someone must be sleeping on the postage machine at QVC! :cheeky:

If I recieved any like them I'd leave them with the post office-claim my money back as goods not received

Latest posts

Back