Here it is - My mega haul!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Good grief......I didn't realise I'd only seen the half-haul. It's all lovely Bargainhunter and I'm as curious as Perdita to know where and how you store it all.

I'm flabberghasted!!!! What a spectacular haul BH, absolutely stunning. So if all the house is taken up storing gems ....where do you live now?:33:

:not worthy:Well done Bargainhunter, I expect the PM will be sending you a special award for singlehandedly trying to kickstart the economy, and bring the country out of recession!!!!!
What a fabulous haul, love, love, love, all the pearly bits, so glad you're happy with the blue and white bracelet.

Simply stunning:wink: (and from what we can see of you, with your lustrous hair and beautiful skin, you don't look too shoddy either!)

:doggie:

You are really building up quite a collection! ( How do you store it all?! :54:)

The multi pearl bracelet is my favourite. Enjoy wearing them. :1:

Good grief......I didn't realise I'd only seen the half-haul. It's all lovely Bargainhunter and I'm as curious as Perdita to know where and how you store it all.

I am on the look out for a big jewellery box with anti tarnish coating. Most of the necklaces are in rocks boxes but I have turned the inner lining the other way around so can keep the same colour necklaces in one.

I have a cup board from Ikea with drawers with little sections where I store my rings. I take the black sponge out from the box and line them in the drawer and put my rings in them. i am very colour co-ordinated so have to have the bling in order so all my blur rings are together and so on.

Mind you I am running out of space.

If any of you lovely peeps find a box to hold necklaces please let me know xx

I'm flabberghasted!!!! What a spectacular haul BH, absolutely stunning. So if all the house is taken up storing gems ....where do you live now?:33:

In the shed Jo :1: :53:

:not worthy:Well done Bargainhunter, I expect the PM will be sending you a special award for singlehandedly trying to kickstart the economy, and bring the country out of recession!!!!!
What a fabulous haul, love, love, love, all the pearly bits, so glad you're happy with the blue and white bracelet.

Simply stunning:wink: (and from what we can see of you, with your lustrous hair and beautiful skin, you don't look too shoddy either!)

:doggie:

:8::5::D

As has been said before me, what a MEGA fabulous haul BH and very many thanks for taking the time to do all the pics so we can see everything in situ...so to speak.

I even came across two items from my recent delivery, the potato pearl & SQ bracelet (I got the necklace as well) and the rice pearl earrings in large concentric hoops. I haven't taken them out of the packaging yet as I wondered if they were rather long for me. However I must say, they look very nice on you.

I got the large jewellery box from Gems which holds 12 pendants, but I do find the chains and pendants do get tangled up with each other when they sit in the wide elasticated satin pouch...so not really recommended from that point of view. What about one or two of those jewellery trees, some of them are quite decorative as well?

wow, you have added more....and more ...and more :chuckle:

Love them all. I received the multi pearl necklace and matching bracelet today too, lovely colours and well worth the money.

Looking at the wishbone shape topaz earrings - I received some in peridot today ( with err.. a matching pendant) and was a bit undecided whether to keep them. After looking at yours, will probably keep now.

Thanks Sacha. Like the tree idea but I don't like bling sitting outside and don't won't the silver to tarnish early. Might get one to put the cords and ribbons though xx

Wow BH - how fabulous - soooooooooooo many beautiful items. :biggrin

The pearls are all gorgeous but my fave is the prize pendant which is just lovely, lovely, lovely.

(loving your hair btw - looks so glossy, just how I'd love mine to be - but it isn't! :lol)

Wowie, weewah! Or whatever it is that Carol always says
lol.gif
, an amazing haul BH!
Gorgeous hair too. Wear your bling in good health!

Last edited:
Dear lord, you are a bling magnet woman!!!
What an amazing haul, you must have been like a kid at Xmas opening that lot!!!
As ever, you have some of "my" bits and some I want...
First lot all look amazing on you - wouldn't mind that onyx, though it would have to be at cut price since I have the enormous onyx one which is a fave of mine.
Second lot it's the bracelets that catch my eye, of course I have the moonstone, still lusting after the garnet...
Third set, I actually really like the pearl and smokey quartz bracelet, as you know I have a downer on sq, which is the only reason I don't have that one. Maybe a re-think is in order... I have the blue/white pearl and the third one too, both lovely, and of course the blue topaz ring - which I have decided is actually my favourite item from Rocks so far. I can't believe it wasn't many times the price, it's almost the cheapest thing I have. I actually love the square pink one too, but don't do yellow :( And how lovely to see the two marcasite rings together, I had subconsciously noticed they were different, but somehow hadn't quite twigged it. I'd have them if they'd resize!
The first and last pearly earrings are in my basket now, can't wait to see them - they look fantastic on you, especially the first ones. All of them look lovely on you, nice to see that white frosted pair on, they look nicer and longer than I'd thought. And I wouldn't mind grabbing the ones with the four pinky pearls too.
The marcasite pendant looks really cute on you - and as for those pearl hoops, just WOW!!! I wish I could get on with post & butterfly fastenings, I'd definitely have those (I've missed out on a lot of beautiful Rocks earrings due to this bizarre dislike!!!).
All in all, what an amazing load of gorgeousness hun, I am gobsmacked!!!

Thank you all for all your kind words. I did go mad on this order but am trying to be good and selective. I have even logged out of rocks at reasonable time so there is hope for me. I have a few items in my basket already but nothing like my mega haul :33:

Truly amazing BH; that is some haul and everything looks so good on you too.:thumbsup: Good luck in being good. It's hard to resist though isn't it, with all this fab jewellery at great prices. Just think, that it's best to buy now while the prices are so good - that's my excuse anyway and I'm sticking to it! :lolwave:

What a fantastic haul BH and you look stunning in those necklaces - quite regal. Some years ago I think QVC did big stand alone mirrors that were huge jewellery boxes (maybe anti-tarnish), so half a dozen of those would solve your storage problems!!

More fantastic pieces that you have there BH....and as always they look absolutely fabulous on you dahhhhling!!

I reckon Steve should get you to model his pieces....seriously,because they always look so good.....I reckon they would sell like hot cakes.

Enjoy!:1:

Latest posts

Back