Help!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hi,

out of interest, WHICH award did the customer service team win? And when?

Anybody know?

Cheers,
Karen

Some of them are really nice and do their best, but there is this one lady, and to my misfortune I had to deal with her twice, and both times she was not efficient or very helpful and told me the item was not back to them even though it had long enough time to reach them.As it happened, it was in their returns dept, just that this CS woman was not competent enough to check!
Another time she could not believe that I could be allergic to some silver backing of some Honora pearl earrings and when I tried to explain that I can only wear proper gold or silver jewellery, asked me to take them to a jeweller to check if it was the silver that was faulty:headbang::headbang:
I am sure it said it was silver and most probably most of the material was, but like most things made in China, did not have good standard silver.

Be careful when refusing delivery.I did it years ago at Christmas time when I waited for something so long,when it turned up I knew I no longer wanted it,and was advised by the company to refuse delivery - which I did - luckily I was in - but the courier refused to give me anything to say I'd refused delivery...or anything at all as proof "considering I haven't delivered anything,I've nothing to leave you" and the item promptly got lost....yeah right...nicked more like.How I wished I'd just taken it and gone through the correct returns procedure (not QVC this was a catalogue).

Oh no! I might just put the return P& P down to experience and do it myself then if the Hermes man (who is very nice) wont give me some proof of refusal :(

If she could see it being put in the van, maybe she could have run out and taken your parcel out! I know that was a silly reply but I was furious for you.

By the way, what happened to your kitchen aid?

Thanks, it's very frustrating!

UPS picked up old knackered used (in my opinion) Kitchenaid this morning but I'd been to JLewis on Saturday and bought myself a brand new shiny beautiful bright metallic pink one which I LOVE!

Don't worry, my Hermes guy gave me one of their cards with a sticker with a unique reference number on that matched one he put on the parcel. That was my proof that Hermes were returning it to sender.

A. ContactCentreInnovationAward B. CheshireSet-I love a LoveStory; after all that HooHah, I'd name TheDangThing! 'Cariad' means Beloved in Welsh. Wishing you have ManyHappyMunchies together! x DaftSnarly

i have ahd to cancel delivery with amazon within a few hours and it was done instanty. and how fast is thier delivery. considering qvc send items out cattle class its odd you can never cancel . i tried to one within minutes as i made an error and it was no way!

A bit off topic I know but, if they're so efficient why is it I often receive their 'Your QVC despatch confirmation' email days after the item has arrived? :rolleyes:

I must have been lucky because when I have phoned to cancel things and they have always done it. Mind you, it's usually within minutes of placing the order when my heart has slowed down after the ordering high, and my brain yells "you SUCKER! What did you do that for!?!"

Well, the Hermes man dropped the ruddy parcel with a neighbour!!! I rang up Q and gave them both barrells so they have agreed to pick it up next Monday and if I ring with the UPS reference number they will refund the monies plus P&P the same day. I also asked that, as UPS had picked up the Kitchenaid and I had a reference number that they should refund that plus P&P too today....they agreed
:thinking:

Might be learning a lesson???

Well, the Hermes man dropped the ruddy parcel with a neighbour!!! I rang up Q and gave them both barrells so they have agreed to pick it up next Monday and if I ring with the UPS reference number they will refund the monies plus P&P the same day. I also asked that, as UPS had picked up the Kitchenaid and I had a reference number that they should refund that plus P&P too today....they agreed

Is this your LG bag? Are you going to take a peek, in case you love it?

Brill. Well done ;)

Is this your LG bag? Are you going to take a peek, in case you love it?

Had to open the box for returns label and its sqashed in the box, handles tucked underneath! Its in a plastic bag but its wrapped in tissue paper which is all ripped!! Didnt even open it, filled in lable, tapedit backup and its sat on the side awaiting pickup......WILL POWER!

Had to open the box for returns label and its sqashed in the box, handles tucked underneath! Its in a plastic bag but its wrapped in tissue paper which is all ripped!! Didnt even open it, filled in lable, tapedit backup and its sat on the side awaiting pickup......WILL POWER!
Crikey! You are good. I would have had it out, put purse and girly bits in it, walked about abit, looked in mirror(lol) and then put it back in its box!

Crikey! You are good. I would have had it out, put purse and girly bits in it, walked about abit, looked in mirror(lol) and then put it back in its box!

I couldn't! One proper look at the lovely patent and I would have added it to the pile!! :)

Reflexgirl, remember you're a recovering Q holic, So you wouldn't have done that, you would have had WILLPOWER

Latest posts

Back