Help! Still all day to go!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

racy1975

Registered Shopper
Only half an hour into the day and I've already bought 3 things! TSV, Neon Collection and the Papparazi set!!

I feel your pain!! I am watching the 8am replay now and I absolutely was NOT going to get the TSV but I suspect I absolutely will! I just hope there are no other bargains coming up!

I was very tempted this morning to buy the last TSV as it is available on easy pay today. Have managed to pursuade myself out of it by totting up what I've spent on nail products in the last six months (incl p&p) Nails Inc TSV 30+ repair kit 28 + nail envy + 20 + leighton Denny renovate = 16 + seche vite 6 + cuticle product 4 (bought elsewhere) = £104. Do I want to spend another £30? No!

Also nails currently peeling and under renovation with leighton Denny (slow progress)

Turn off the T.V NOW and lock up your credit/debit card.
How many nail products can a lady need??
Is the T.S.V really good value or will you only use 1 or 2 of the items and leave the rest to die a death in your nail product draw/chest never to see the light of day.
I only buy the polish I KNOW I will use after having to bin dozens of never used bottles that had seized solid or just given up the will to live.

Been called in to work.
If I buy sets like these I usually use all the colours. Not keen on the goldy tone tho so it'll be on eBay. My daughters use my nail polish too so we usually use all colours.

I find the best way is not to watch, I watch a lot less QVC now than I used to and therefore spend a lot less
Havent watched any of the shows today and dont intend buying any Nails Inc

Latest posts

Back