Help needed, please ! Alison Young's email

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Baby Love

Registered Shopper
Hi, everyone ! :wave:

I can't find Alison Young's email address.

QVC doesn't answer either. :confused:

So, please, does anyone know Alison's email address or how I could email her ?

:flower::flower::flower:

Hi, everyone ! :wave:

I can't find Alison Young's email address.

QVC doesn't answer either. :confused:

So, please, does anyone know Alison's email address or how I could email her ?

Have you tried facebook?

i needed some help with a HP product i bought elsewhere and contacted him via Facebook. He replied and was very helpful.

Alison young is in deed on facebook here: http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100000381949462&ref=search

so you can contact her from the above link

She only has one friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hardly surprising really. Lol

Last edited:
Thanks, Simon1966 !

Hope it's the real Alison Young as I know Dawn Bibby has had problems with Facebook.

I have heard AY say she doesnt do computers Keely from Elemis was laughing at her inability to do anything techy so wouldnt have thought she was on facebook

No its Def not Alison as I heard her say there was someone on facebook pretending to be her. She does not do Facebook or Twitter.

Yes I remember her saying that too.

Babylove to be honest if you are expecting a personal reply from AY you won't get it. People who ask advice if lucky will get a bit in her Ask Alison on the QVC website, which someone else has no doubt done for her. It will be only QVC products she recommends too.

All the years on st.com never heard anyone say they received a reply from AY in person. The only email you will get for her is the one @qvcuk.com.

Yes I remember her saying that too.

Babylove to be honest if you are expecting a personal reply from AY you won't get it. People who ask advice if lucky will get a bit in her Ask Alison on the QVC website, which someone else has no doubt done for her. It will be only QVC products she recommends too.

All the years on st.com never heard anyone say they received a reply from AY in person. The only email you will get for her is the one @qvcuk.com.

Thanks everyone for all your answers !
I guess I sent my message too quickly to an intruder, then ! :confused:

What do you mean "the one @qvcuk.com", donna255 ?
What is the complete email address ?

[email protected]

is usually what is used which ever presenter and the @quvuk.com.

Thank you very much, Donna255 ! :flower::flower:

I didn't try that one cause I didn't know if there was a dot between the first name and the family name and if it was @qvc.com or @qvcuk.com.

Thanks again ! :sun:

I'm gonna try this today !

I don't think Alison wants to get involved in any personal contact from people she doesn't actually know: look at her presenters blog on the qvc website - nothing personal just the professional advice. And thanks donna255 - spot on as usual! As for any of her not doing anything techi (thanks dehl) imo that's just a front she's presenting to the public as a reason why she is uncontactable and unwilling to 'share' with the public a little of the minutiae of her life like the other presenters do on their presenters blogs; her business I suppose, but not friendly - yes, she throws out comments about her horses and the fact that she likes to stuff her face with chocolate and avoids the sun like the plague, but that's your lot from Alison.

You'd proably get a quicker and more helpful response posting a Q in the health & beauty section of the drop. The members of this forum have more combined years of knowledge and experience than even AY. Even the more embarrassing topics are handled with care and sensitivity and I've learnt just as much from other members as from the resident beauty expert; just be prepared to spend less and venture on to the dreaded high street! :cheeky:

Either way I hope you get your answer

Jude xx

Latest posts

Back