HELP - best eye product for feather lines under eyes

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

summer

Registered Shopper
Hi,

I am 44 and have look younger (so I am told). I dont have crows feet or wrinkles anywere on my face but I do have feathered lines under my eyes which show up much worse once I have my foundation on (I use Bare Escentuals Mineral).

What is the best product or products to use to help?

Thanks

i have the same lines... very annoying. i use laura geller B&B which doesnt high light them imo but i am careful. i use the coloured eye roll on from garnier, i think it is a more natural look and i can use it with or without foundation. i do have to check that i dont just pat it into the lines tho lol but it does go on better than eye spackle (which i now use only on top and in the corner) and it doesnt make me look like a ghost. On top of that i use the B&B and then my newest 'bestest ever product' eye rimz. i am a total LG convert

I had an Elemis facial last week and resisted the soft sell of recommended products by the beauty therapist, but she did recommend the new-ish eye and lip serum. http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/view.2/app.detail/params.item.221898.cm_scid.KeywordSearch

Got home and wha'd'ya know, I had a 5ml sized sample in my stockpile (must have been part of a TSV). I've been using it for a week now and it seems to be the ideal product for me...eye products are a bit hit and miss some are too rich and make my under-eyes puffy...this disappears very quickly and the fine lines aren't quite as scarey in the morning. I'm 47 and my skin is completely normal: neither dry nor oily.

BTW the therapist achieved the impossible...she ironned out the V shaped chest lines caused by boob slippage whilst sleeping on my side and the effect lasted about 3 days...I just bought the pro-collagen neck and bust cream from flea-bay in case it's truly a miracle product. I'd recommend buying elemis from any reputable ebay seller..the rrp for their products is ridiculous.

Jude xx

Sorry but BE will make them look worse. If you read beauty boards as I do(yes sad I know, but everyone needs a hobby), loads and loads of people say BE makes any lines you have no matter how fine look far worse. Moisturising concealer and a light dusting of very fine powder. Make sure your eyes are well moisturised as well before applying concealer.

Futur Plus

Best eye product I've tried is Gatineau futur plus. It's fab though pricey. Best way to get it is duo on QVC. I'm on waitlist at the moment but knowing QVC I'll get a letter eventually telling me it's not available.

Latest posts

Back