Hello

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Itchy

Registered Shopper
hello all, found this forum 2 hours ago and have been laughing since, getting very strange looks from husband! So much of it is true of qvc and having been a customer for 11 years, and watching mainly beauty and fashion shows, you get a bit cynical with the sales patter and some presenters (salespeople I prefer to call them). Over the years, I have had many good purchases and my share of duff ones. Like almost everyone else, there are some of them on there that really get on my wick. Allison Young in particular. I am beginninng to think she is losing the plot. Did anyone hear her laying into the poor girl from Nails Inc, imitating her when she had taken a few drinks, she was supposed to be presenting nail varnish, for gods sake! Not humilitating the guest. Also the MD of Nails Inc, Thea did appear on shows when they first came to QVC but child hater Allison kept on at her one show about horrible children. Thea was pregnant at the time. No wonder we haven't seen her since. Anyway great forum, really entertaining.

Hi from me too :grin:

I've just joined this morning, having read the 'banter' !!

Alison Y has a real aversion to children, preferring horses. Errrm Yes. I doubt she'd be great as a mum anyway so probably best to stick to mucking out rather than changing nappies (is there a difference?) And why does she keep going on about how scary she is. I've never personally been aware of quivering in my shoes when she's on.

Last edited:
Welcome Itchy (love the name!) hope you enjoy the forum as much as I do, it makes me squeal with laughter at times x

hello all, found this forum 2 hours ago and have been laughing since, getting very strange looks from husband! .

:mysmilie_520: Itchy and Vivalas, a warm :mysmilie_357:from me. I lurked for several months before joining the forum:sad: Two hours - Wow.:mysmilie_500:

I'm sure that both of you will enjoy the banter amongst, and the good ideas suggested by, forumites. And, save lots and lots and lots of money - which can't be bad - save for QVC.

Jay:mysmilie_378:

A BIG welcome to Itchy and Vivalas:hi: - i hope you enjoy your time at ST.com and look forward to reading your posts:clapping:

Latest posts

Back