Hello

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Welcome Sammyb.:hi:

You'll be fine as long as you don't join the F.A.R.T.S and post on other threads about what you are going to buy.

The F.A.R.T.S are a resistance movement. Now resistance movements are generally underground but this one is very much in the open. And they wonder why they get caught?:wonder2:

:devil:

welcome44.gif
, you've come to the right place, Sammyb.

Welcome Sammyb.:hi:

You'll be fine as long as you don't join the F.A.R.T.S and post on other threads about what you are going to buy.

The F.A.R.T.S are a resistance movement. Now resistance movements are generally underground but this one is very much in the open. And they wonder why they get caught?:wonder2:

:devil:

Surely you'd smell them coming??? :thinking2:

Do you want to join us Sammyb?. Do you need help to stop buying unneccessaries from QVC? Become a Fart. We need some fresh farts as the boring old ones are falling by the wayside. No staying power you see. New blood is needed to keep the faith.

Hi Sammyb and a big welcome from me!

By the way the F.A.R.T.S (of which I am a member)are most definately NOT silent or deadly... but tend to linger around and get up your nose when you least expect them. :bow::bow:

Welcome Sammy B. To insanity that is :smirk:. Great thing about here is folk will often tell you their experiences, good or bad with certain products they have bought. I'd trust them before any other reviews. And you often get a good laugh too!

Latest posts

Back