Seaweed TSV 1.jpg
    121 KB · Views: 75
  • Seaweed TSV 2.jpg
    Seaweed TSV 2.jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 79
  • Seaweed TSV 3.jpg
    Seaweed TSV 3.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 79
Not more presentations showing where the seaweed is from. Really getting fed up with all these supplements. Youzooki - £50 a month after the promotion. Who can spend that on just a supplement.... Playing on women's insecurities about getting older.

The seaweed supplements concern me - Mum was on meds for a low thyroid and her GP warned against using similar supplements, as some ingredients could affect her meds.

often it’s thought that ‘naturally-derived’ tonics & supplements are safe because they’re not perceived as “drugs”. Not always true.

Doctor Seaweed Weed & Wonderful Organic Scottish Seaweed 180 Capsules

QVC Price £45.00
Todays Special Value Price £36.00
P&P £3.95

A trio of Doctor Seaweed's Weed & Wonderful Pure Organic Scottish Seaweed Capsules, containing seaweed sourced from the Scottish Outer Hebrides, where it's carefully dried and milled to a fine powder, and placed into capsules as a convenient and easy way to benefit from seaweed's pure sea goodness. All natural and plant-based, these seaweed supplements are an excellent source of iodine, which supports normal thyroid and cognitive health, skin maintenance and so much more.

*A great saving: If you were to buy 3 packs of 60 organic seaweed capsules directly from Doctor Seaweed’s you’d pay £59.85. So for our Today Special Value of just £36, plus P&P, you’re saving £19.90.

Natural wonders - seaweed is the only natural and plant-based good source of iodine which supports normal thyroid health, energy yielding metabolism, your nervous system and more. These Doctor Seaweed supplements contain only organic Scottish seaweed and nothing else, so you can rest assured there are no additives, bulking agents, fillers or other nasties in them!

Everyday convenience - each box contains 60 organic, easy-to-use capsules in handy blister packs. Wherever you are, simply take one capsule per day for an easy, convenient way to benefit from nutritious seaweed.

Keep them coming - choose our Auto Delivery option to stock up on these great supplements and you'll receive the same collection again every 180 days for a whole year, at today's special price.

• Uniquely DNA Authenticated and measured for key nutrients and safety parameters to ensure its species, provenance and quality
  • Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
  • Organic certified
  • Free from gluten, artificial flavours, colours and preservatives
  • Store in a cool, dry place
  • Shelf life: minimum of four months upon delivery

Contains:

• 3 x Doctor Seaweed's Weed & Wonderful Pure Organic Scottish Seaweed Capsules (60 capsules per pack)

How to use:

• Take one capsule daily with food or as directed by a practitioner or medical professional

Cautions:

• Keep out of reach of young children
  • Do not use if the seal is broken
  • Iodine can be harmful if taken in excess
  • Do not exceed the recommended daily dose
  • Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and a healthy lifestyle
  • As with any supplement, check with your physician before taking if you are under medical supervision
  • If you experience an adverse reaction, stop taking the supplement and seek medical advice

For allergens, nutritional information and ingredients please see attached document - allergens will be in bold

Single

Auto-Delivery

Starting my before bed routine so Q time. Sorry but I think I either misheard or had the biggest revolution of the 21st century. Just been told seaweed is a plant. Well I never knew that. And only been eating since I was a little girl, a very little girl. Have to say the Japanese version is better than the West Wales version. I buy those sushi sheets and pinch corners to nibble. Also use it as a seasoning in some foods.

I usually like Miceal but every single time I've seen him recently changing my mind. Please no, he's the only one who hasn't bugged me. He is usually so good. I need to go to my calm room.........

Latest posts

Back