Have you got yours? Ernest's book.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

queenie

Registered Shopper
Well the great man himself is on right now flogging copies of his signed autobiography,for the bargain price of 16.23 plus p&p.Ernest Borgnine,Tova's other half ,so hurry up girls and get yours.
They must be short of a few quid,the lady herself is on,must've got up at the crack of dawn to put her face on bless her.Oh sorry of course she's selling her tat,sorry jewellery aswell.
Can you tell I'm not a fan?

did anyone see him being interviewed by Debbie Greenwood yesterday? She was positively fawning over him and Tova was still trying to get her two pennorth in plugging her ranges!

Oh dear, you know your range is carp when you are being upstaged by a 'hasn't been in a decent film in several decades' old crumbly flogging a book! Bet she was soon wishing she'd left him at home in a chair by the pool with a blanky over his knees! lol

Oh yes, that was a good film! Didn't he fall to his death right at the end into a fiery pit? :manic:

Can't quite remember Starlight. Haven't seen it for ages, but I do remember Shelley Winters swimming underwater and dying of a heart attack!!!

Oh yes, that was a good film! Didn't he fall to his death right at the end into a fiery pit? :manic:

No, that was Gene Hackman (the Rev.), whilst attempting to turn the wheel thingy to stop the propellers.......or open a door......or something anyway! lol

Dah! You're all too young. Old Ernie was quite a big star in his younger days, loads of cahboys and injuns, and one very touching film that sticks in my mind "Marty".

C'mon now you li'l whippersnappers and don't keep calling us old crumblies names like old crumblies.

Argey the coffin dodger xx

Dah! You're all too young. Old Ernie was quite a big star in his younger days, loads of cahboys and injuns, and one very touching film that sticks in my mind "Marty".

C'mon now you li'l whippersnappers and don't keep calling us old crumblies names like old crumblies.

Argey the coffin dodger xx

You're far from a crumbly Argie!! xxxx

I am gutted I missed Ernie's appearance. Do you think they will wheel him out again today? I hope he is not too tired having to sign all those books!

:)

I'm sorry I missed him. His his voice still as strong as it was - he has a great voice.

I am also old enough to remember the cahboys and injuns, Argey! Bliss - cowboy film - after the rattle SNAKE had put in appearance with glass of tizerr and a wagonwheel. Them was the days!

Latest posts

Back