has your special 3 easypay offer stuff arrived yet?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BurlyBeaR

Registered Shopper
i ordered on xmas eve with the 3 easypay code some of us got.
still no sign of a delivery.
anyone else?

Hi. Yes, mine arrived. The ring and earrings are in the car waiting to go to the post office! The PK 1litre elasticizer also arrived, with a hole in the bottom but I can't be bothered with the hassle of sending it back, so I will just dispense into my half litre pot. Have you called CS yet? That's a bit extreme isn't it? There seems to be more and more stories like this around lately, wonder what's happening at Q Towers? BTW I heard Debbie Flint say yesterday that earrings are "never sent straight back out to customers as a lot of people think"...wonder if she has been reading the forum?! Good luck!

hmm - shows on my account as shipped on 27th dec. i went away on holiday so i actually texted my courier and told him i wouldnt be back till 6th Jan so was expecting him bright and early on 7th cos he is very good. i'll call Cs if it doesnt turn up on monday.

Give 'em a ring Burlz.

Mine (supposedly shipped on Christmas Day! processed on that day anyway) arrived before New Year.

hmm - shows on my account as shipped on 27th dec. i went away on holiday so i actually texted my courier and told him i wouldnt be back till 6th Jan so was expecting him bright and early on 7th cos he is very good. i'll call Cs if it doesnt turn up on monday.

Could your courier be snowed in?

Yes mine came. It was a ring in the sale and I ordered christmas eve. The CS woman said now it won't be with you until the 6th Jan. But they shipped it on the 26th and I got it Wednesday 29th. It was normal royal mail.

I had a 3 easypay but also had a 4 easypay in the Christmas card , so as I only wanted the Sony reader I used the 4 ep. It arrived about 3 days ago.

Ordered my Hairfix Kit just before Xmas, got it on 29th - pretty good going considering...

I didn't have the easypay code,but I am annoyed today. I was out yesterday and came home half one this morning to find a card saying 3 qvc parcels had been left 'in my porch behind the bin'. I don't have a porch and the dustbin had been left prettily by more door presumably by the dustbin men,but no parcels. QVC said they will send a declaration out to me but didn't sound convinced on the phone. I am annoyed as I orderd the keeper album in the outlet,which is now sold out. QVC confirmed that the 3 items sent by hermes are the album, some stamps also sold out and a microwave rice maker I have dithering about for months. I expect it will take ages to get my money back.

Oh, SuziQ, that's rotten. Hpe you get it sorted out faster than you fear.

My 3xEP orders came surprisingly quickly.

Latest posts

Back