Has Kim & Co gone worse?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bensmum

Registered Shopper
Just watching the repeat of last night's launch. Is it me or has this range gone more old fashioned than ever. All the prints they've shown look like they should be in a clearance show. They probably will be eventually.:giggle:

I know there was a thread about Joy (you know the plus size model who wears a size 16 to 18 whereas JR is a zero) not long ago but I must say again that she really does look loads better than anyone else, even in this clingy nylon 1950s curtain material.

I agree about Joy.She looks so much better than the other skinny models. I feel sorry for them though having to parade around in Kim n Co. Isn't it dire :puke:I can't imagine who buys this stuff.

Worse than that if you look at the garments hung up or when they hold them up you can see right through the material - they charge £50 odd for a pair of her trousers or one of her tops and the material is almost transparent...which is highway robbery if you ask me...

Caught 10 mins this morning and saw Joy in the longer length brown cardi. I said 'wow doesn't the plus size model look great' to which my daughter said 'who is the plus size model?':happy: I agree she did look stunning, ALMOST made me order the top but I know that stretch fabric is not forgiving enough for me.

and doesn't Kim herself talk complete bollo**s? Never finishes a sentence, just talks in a series of note-like statements. She changes tack part way through each statement and hardly pauses for breath.
I can't bear the woman or her clothes and to watch Julia in those ****** awful Max Wall "jeggings" and shoes again was a sight to behold. All in all, it was cringeworthy. And yes-for those wondering why I bothered to watch-I did switch off! However, I usually check out the sky active bargain hunter in the morning, and unfortunately therefore couldn't avoid catching a clip of the launch.

I agree about Joy.She looks so much better than the other skinny models. I feel sorry for them though having to parade around in Kim n Co. Isn't it dire :puke:I can't imagine who buys this stuff.

and they do cling

Ok I don't believe I'm admitting to this but I HAVE got some Kim & Co. Bought when I'd just found the channel. Glad to report I have since come to my senses. God knows what I was thinking at the time. :taphead: :taphead:

The skirts cling to every lump and bump. :mysmilie_5:

I agree Joy looks much better than the size small models.

So you have admitted it then Mrs J - you are the one that is buying this cr*p :emo:

I do hate it when JR emphasies the 'We are all wearing the size SMALL buy Joy is our EXTRA LARGE model":angry:

nah not i :smirk:
just seen the way it clings on Joy and JR and the camel toe on some of the others!

I worked as a primary school teacher until I came to my senses, and must say that I had some of her skirts and trousers. No ironing, washed great could cope with glue and poster paint - but looking reasonably smart if I had to see parents or other adults for meetings. But have not worn any of them since, although think they were much cheaper then. I nearly choked last night at 150935, a waistcoat at £42.72 (& £3.95 P&P)
although in all honesty have to mention I was much thinner then

I think that if you do sit thrugh any QVC "fashion" show it actually does something to your brain chemistry and you can find yourself musing "ooh, that's quite nice really, hmm maybe they are right and I should JUMP to the phone and get that swirly printed garment with the elasticated waist"even tho if you saw it in a shop (what shop would stock such vileness I cannot imagine!) you would run right past it laughing.

I caught about 3.4 milliseconds of it this morning before I could press the "escape to another channel" button on the remote.

As usual, Kim was at 45 degrees on a downward slide, so I assumed she was drunk...

I agree with Cavegirl, the prices are ridiculous for this flimsy, cheap looking stuff. Even if I ever saw anything I liked from this range (which has probably only happened once), I refuse to pay £50 for something which has probably cost pence to make.

JR can't stop herself going on about being a size 10

I watched Kim and Co with JR this morning (for about half an hour) and was sick of Julia going on about Joy being "a plus size" and "I am wearing a size small cause I am a size 10/12". I am also a size 10/12 but it does not put me in any sort of CLUB. I am sure I am no happier than someone who is a size 18/20 or bigger (I have actually been a size 18 so I know).

Why does she feel the need to go on. So what you have lost weight!!!

Sorry to rant but just gets on my wick ......:headbang:

I'm glad to see others who think the same as me. The only thing I have of hers is a pair of cropped trousers that I like to wear in the summer. Although they weren't perfect - I have a pair purchased last year that still leak dye everywhere. However, this is why I have my theory about cheaply made TSVs - these were a TSV and, as well as the dye leaking, they are also a fair bit shorter than the 'regular' stock crops. Not that I'd buy now - this stuff isn't worth anywhere near that sort of price.

Also, JR banging on about buying two pairs of the leggings - for £50? I think not. I'm sure in Primark, et al., you could end up buying a dozen pairs of something much nicer for that money. And if they look on me how they look on JR, then forget it thanks. With her bowling ball "dancers" calves.

I am a 10 as well, but as well as not having to keep telling people about it, I buy slightly larger because I find it more comfortable.

and doesn't Kim herself talk complete bollo**s? Never finishes a sentence, just talks in a series of note-like statements. She changes tack part way through each statement and hardly pauses for breath.
I can't bear the woman or her clothes and to watch Julia in those ****** awful Max Wall "jeggings" and shoes again was a sight to behold. All in all, it was cringeworthy. And yes-for those wondering why I bothered to watch-I did switch off! However, I usually check out the sky active bargain hunter in the morning, and unfortunately therefore couldn't avoid catching a clip of the launch.
That's exactly what I said to myself when JR got down off her perch to do her twirl. MAX WALL, MAX WALL!!

I watched Kim and Co with JR this morning (for about half an hour) and was sick of Julia going on about Joy being "a plus size" and "I am wearing a size small cause I am a size 10/12". I am also a size 10/12 but it does not put me in any sort of CLUB. I am sure I am no happier than someone who is a size 18/20 or bigger (I have actually been a size 18 so I know).

Why does she feel the need to go on. So what you have lost weight!!!

Sorry to rant but just gets on my wick ......:headbang:

Souds as if she is very insecure about herself.:dull:

Who cares what size she is?:tongue:

Latest posts

Back