Has Debbie been tangoed?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Didn`t someone phone in to say how good Debbie`s make up looked and they did a close up on her eye liner ..... last night they were more expensive than usual short maternity type tops for well over £100 !!! Whats happened to tops that fit and have normal hems IW with their Nicole range although no where as near as expensive are just the same shark high low dipped back I must be so old fashioned wanting normal tops!!

Thought the make up looked good. Big fan of LG makeup and it flatters most skin types really well! Agree some of the clothes were too baggy :mysmilie_17:

Debbie's still tangoed, but rather than starting a new thread about the simply dire outfit she was wearing to launch the Dyson Fluffy TSV, I'm just adding here.

I am pretty sure she was wearing Nina Leonard - a sharkbite hem tunic in navy blue with a white or ivory border (great way to broaden hips)... black leggings, a bit baggy at the knee (dare I guess the wonderful artistry of Yong Kim?) and finished the outfit off with a pair of blue and white trainer-style shoes.

One of the many shocking outfits which Debbie has inflicted on us over the years. When the camera was on her from the waist up, she looked fine - she really suits navy blue, but once they cut away to a full length shot, she looked dreadful.

Thankfully, unlike the first Fluffy TSV they didn't launch it with Phil Parker, but instead had Steve McDonald (how sad to be grateful for that small mercy).

As a vertically challenged woman myself, if I wear a top that reaches my knees it makes my legs look smaller, making me look about 4ft 2" as opposed to my 5ft 2" so I tend to only wear tops that come to hips level.

Her hair jobby makes me laugh more than her clothes. She wouldn`t look out of place in Cats the musical where most of the characters have stripey hair but at least they can take off their wigs before they go home.
cats.jpg

Her hair jobby makes me laugh more than her clothes. She wouldn`t look out of place in Cats the musical where most of the characters have stripey hair but at least they can take off their wigs before they go home.
View attachment 11178
I booked tickets to see the show Cats last night, so now I'll be looking for Debbie in the cast! I think that it is a shame that she makes such glaring mistakes with what she wears at times. The ' look at my hips' white border made her look so much wider than she really is and dumpy to boot. The whole outfit looked thrown together and not in a good way.

It would help if she wore clothes that are the right size. All this tosh spouted about "I'm a small", etc. is stupid when you can clearly see the item is wrinkled up, skin tight and she's frightened to move in case she splits something - in fact, I'm amazed she hasn't, but perhaps she has and they quickly cut to something else. Clothes that are too tight make someone look bigger, but it seems to me she believes they flatter her and fool the audience into thinking she's a 12 or whatever, when she plainly isn't. I've said it before, but where are the background people who should be having a word in her ear and telling her that she doesn't do herself any favours?

I booked tickets to see the show Cats last night, so now I'll be looking for Debbie in the cast! I think that it is a shame that she makes such glaring mistakes with what she wears at times. The ' look at my hips' white border made her look so much wider than she really is and dumpy to boot. The whole outfit looked thrown together and not in a good way.

It would help if she wore clothes that are the right size. All this tosh spouted about "I'm a small", etc. is stupid when you can clearly see the item is wrinkled up, skin tight and she's frightened to move in case she splits something - in fact, I'm amazed she hasn't, but perhaps she has and they quickly cut to something else. Clothes that are too tight make someone look bigger, but it seems to me she believes they flatter her and fool the audience into thinking she's a 12 or whatever, when she plainly isn't. I've said it before, but where are the background people who should be having a word in her ear and telling her that she doesn't do herself any favours?

Hope anyone whose bought any of her versions of "The Fat Lady Slims 0.whatever) uses it for what it was originally designed for and what you'll get the best use of.........sticking it under a table to stop it wobbling.

Latest posts

Back