Has Debbie been tangoed?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

maymorganlondon

Registered Shopper
Just watching the start of the Laura Geller hour, and I cannot believe how orangy-brown Debbie looks. I wonder if it's the tan luxe drops or overenthusiastic use of some other tanning or bronzing product. Not a good look, in my opinion.

The OTO palette looks gorgeous.

Yes I wondered if I'd knocked the contrast button on my remote by accident. Orange indeed.

Yes I wondered if I'd knocked the contrast button on my remote by accident. Orange indeed.

Well with the orangy streaks in her hair, and the burgundy cardi... normally I would say burgundy is a flattering colour on all skintones (that's always previously been my experience). But yet again Debbie's unerring fashion sense means it's not a good colour for her. I would go so far as to say the maelstrom of oranges and reds makes her look quite ill.

She looked like a bag lady last night on the Yong Kim show. Ingrid Tarrant is tall and slim and can carry the 'layered in voluminous muddy coloured garments" look but DF looks like she's piled on the garments in a haphazard way just to keep warm when huddled in a doorway. All she needs to complete the look is a piece of string to keep the jerkin closed at the waist.

She looked like a bag lady last night on the Yong Kim show. Ingrid Tarrant is tall and slim and can carry the 'layered in voluminous muddy coloured garments" look but DF looks like she's piled on the garments in a haphazard way just to keep warm when huddled in a doorway. All she needs to complete the look is a piece of string to keep the jerkin closed at the waist.

Debbie Flint's fat wobbles in a jelly / trifle sort of way! Has she been tango'd? No, but she probably ought to be!

She's probably just flustered, trying to get one of her slutty "novels" written in her break before the next show, she doesn't normally take that long.

Maybe she been overimbibing Sunny Delight and as a result has a touch of hypercarotenitis.

They all look like bag ladies in those awful KY clothes and Ingrid looks as scrawny and scruffy as all of them do.

I can't wait to tune in and see the new tandoori-tanned Debs peddling her latest literary piffle.

I only saw a couple of minutes of DF and Ingrid together. It looked as if they were both auditioning as a thin or fat version of the Old Lady In A Van. I doubt Dame Maggie has anything to worry about though. Neither DF nor Ingrid have an ounce of artistic talent between them and as Bennett wrote in the book whilst describing Miss Shepherd " her skirts had a rather telescopic appearance as if they had been lengthened many times by adding strips of cloth around them though with no attempt at matching length or pattern ".
So DF`s skirt she wore yesterday was officially designed by a bag lady back in the 60`s lol

I think Alan Bennett should do a Talking Heads style monologue about a narcissistic shopping telly presenter. In fact, let's start one ourselves.... Thread coming up!

The ghastly Debbie Flint should write another best seller about an unbearable, pushy, demonic looking Selly Telly goon who one day is turned into a great, big, Lumpy Pumpkin for trying steal the thunder of the Wicked Witch of Chiswick Roberts :mysmilie_59:

Didn`t someone phone in to say how good Debbie`s make up looked and they did a close up on her eye liner ..... last night they were more expensive than usual short maternity type tops for well over £100 !!! Whats happened to tops that fit and have normal hems IW with their Nicole range although no where as near as expensive are just the same shark high low dipped back I must be so old fashioned wanting normal tops!!

I've just watched a bit of the Carole Hochman hour and thought DF looked dreadful. Why doesn't someone tell her that her legs and thighs are way too large to wear those leggings she sports, with the ankle boots? She looks like she's been poured into them - I'm reminded of the stories about Olivia Newton-John's leather trousers in "Grease" - didn't she have to be sewn into them? Difference was O-N-J was slim and she could carry the skintight look - IMO the leggings DF has on (I can't say she's "wearing" them, because they are wearing her) are just drawing attention to her thighs - and not in a good way, either. She could well be wearing a size too small, anyway, so it might help if she sized up so that they actually fit her. IMO she looks a sight.
Well with the orangy streaks in her hair, and the burgundy cardi... normally I would say burgundy is a flattering colour on all skintones (that's always previously been my experience). But yet again Debbie's unerring fashion sense means it's not a good colour for her. I would go so far as to say the maelstrom of oranges and reds makes her look quite ill.

Good grief, Wirral, have pity! The picture of the Pope frightened the life out of me. Talk about Fright Night.
The ghastly Debbie Flint should write another best seller about an unbearable, pushy, demonic looking Selly Telly goon who one day is turned into a great, big, Lumpy Pumpkin for trying steal the thunder of the Wicked Witch of Chiswick Roberts :mysmilie_59:

Latest posts

Back