Has Craig changed his name?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Crap isn't a swear word. And swear words are only offensive if you're that way inclined! So yes, say crap as much as you like I say!

julian does mumble a bit - both the right and wrong letter sound very similar so maybe he did get it right?

Am guessing that they are not bezza mates then :thinking: Hope Julian's other businesses are doing well, so no need for him to do any more hours on QVC. Quite the worst presenter on QVC - would rather watch JF all day. :dull:

Thank heavens, I was beginning to think I was the only member of this forum who can't stand him!

I only ask because Julan Ballantyne just referred to him as Craig Lowe.

One gets the impression that matey-blokey-everyones-best-friend-but-its-all-an-act Julian doesn't mix a great deal with the "junior" presenters.
If he did call Craig Lowe instead of Rowe, its actually very rude IMO. He'd have been better of saying Craig, and not mentioning the surname if he wasn't sure of it. To me this looks like BurlyB , is indeed right again, and Julian looks down or doesn't take much notice of the presenters down the order list. A bit arrogant attitude if we're right, and not such a friendly family affair going on there

Thank you Barbs. The voice of reason!
You're welcome :bow: I think its a bit like in my work, sister at the top , then the nurses in senority, and then the auxiliaries, depending on length of time you're there, and i'm at the top of that list. Doesn't do me any favours though. I imagine its the same at QVC, there's a list
from senior down and Craig is probably near the bottom of the list, but to not know someone's surname, when he's been there 5 years or
something similar, says a lot about the man, Julian, and how he sees the junior staff members, which isn't very nice IMO Just to add i've worked in the same
ward for thirteen years and i would say a lot of the consultants/doctors don't know my name, even though they see me lots and lots and i help look after their patients, and to me that says a lot about them, ignorant and self loving, i always speak to everyone and get to know their names, porters, cleaners, but i am
a chatterbox

Last edited:
This is my view. A presenter on a shopping channel makes a mistake and says the name of another presenter incorrectly, End of.

This is my view. A presenter on a shopping channel makes a mistake and says the name of another presenter incorrectly, End of.

Have to agree I'm afraid. Given the number of mistakes they make, how often they trip over their words. Some realise and correct their error, some don't.

Julian is probably reading this and pmsl!!!!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

That sort of blatant sense is a one way ticket to Planet No-Fun Heart. Please think before you post!

Actually I may have imagined it but I'm pretty sure Julian whispered "that fool" before he said Craig Lowe.....

That sort of blatant sense is a one way ticket to Planet No-Fun Heart. Please think before you post!

Actually I may have imagined it but I'm pretty sure Julian whispered "that fool" before he said Craig Lowe.....
Now you're making things up BB. Naughty naughty.

I think it's more likely a slip of the tongue - lets face it they've got enough to do feigning interest in some tat, whilst shouting out all the ways you can pay, as well as remembering the company speech about how manic is out there and how we are better off shopping from our armchair and using the brill 30 day MBG - (gasp, breathe DJ long sentence).

You are a naughty bear BB starting a ruckus ... and upsetting Julian x

he is good to his neighbors though:grin:

Latest posts

Back